Why do you play Poker?

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will make some money and just like to play it)

B

barstool

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same, make money and enjoy the game overall!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Because it's my hobby. And I love it.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello:)
I love poker because it is a game that is definitely unlimited in mastery, and because it is also not boring like other games, even though I have been playing it for more than 14 years.
I have played in a lot of excellent video games that are full of adventures and challenging puzzles, but it took me no more than a month and a half to finish the game.
Honestly, when we master any game, it becomes boring.
Without a doubt, poker is the only game I have ever loved, and I will always be excited to play it, and my goal is to become a professional for it one day;)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I agree with you. In this game, everything mostly depends on us, on our patience, on our discipline and on our willingness to work and improve every day. Poker is not a lottery, those who think otherwise are doomed to failure.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i like to play poker to distract myself and try my luck and playing to win money

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
well in total, i start playing poker, because i was addicted from alcohol. Every day i was drinking, spending every day at bars or partys. i spend a lot of money for drinking and wasting money for party etc.

When i meet poker, i made a great idea, that better for me is loosing money for poker, not for addict of alcohol. Poker in total save my life i dont drink alcohol now for ten years. Poker is giving me a lot of adrenaline, emotions, better then alcohol.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched poker on TV. It was a translation of EPT Main Event or something else. I don't remember exactly. After this i registered on pokerstars. And now i play already a few years.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I like it I have fun I completely disconnect from the world while I play because I focus on the game it relaxes me it entertains me I laugh I laugh I get angry I have fun I learn to control among many other things it is one of the best games you think of and maintain your Mind Clara:D

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I was a kid, I played more football.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I just love the game.

There will be times where I'm not motivated to play but it normally has nothing to do with poker, it's just life making me feel blue (which is my favourite colour) so they need to change that expression!!

Arditos3

Arditos3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason why i play poker its the best card game and its not only about luck you need to stay concentred and rly think what cards your oppenet has. The reason its nice to play with some friends while drinking hehe.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For money , what else . Of course it's a game to spend your time and have time when you have time to spare . Extra income and have fun with a game i like :)