Why do you play Poker?

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the thrill, having fun and possibility to make some money.

A

ayrlerson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hobby

como um hobby, e tento me aperfeiçoar para jogar profissionalmente um dia.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I have been playing poker for a long time. I do it, because I like it and if I can earn about $ dlrs. best. but basically I play because I like it
I agree I play because I love to gamble on just about everything.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just have so much fun. when i won is easy, when i loose, if was my error, i try never repeat, if i suffer one badbeat, i still enjoy, cause i was playing well... poker is amazing! no doubt i love this sport of mind.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Poker as a time filler. There is nothing like coming home from a busy day and just unloading by playing poker. Of course I like winning, but I also like the endless lessons I learn from losing as well. It helps me balance my conception about risk and reward. I take some of these skills and use them in my day to day life.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker trying to improve, well, im improving!.

I have a goal of make around $300+ per month at the end of this year, that can help to continue my postgrade studies without the schedule of a work and school at same time, just school and poker!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, overall good 1st post of this thread but there are pretty common things, nothing unique ;)I play just because I can. Seriously, still enjoy the game most of the time, learn slowly but steady.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's a hobby of mine, I enjoy the game. It is a nice distraction from the world for me. I like to try and compete against others when I play.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By pacion, I love it, trying to survive with so many excellent players that there are today, I am a winner and I persist in being one, I like healthy competition, I have been playing it for more than 15 years, but until about a year ago and I half began to study everything related to strategies, and today I continue my path in seeking new challenges for my well-being, apart from the number of friends I have over time, and I am very grateful. To CC for helping me with my new experiences lived in the forums ... a game that has no end ... luck

J

Jumpen Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm disabled so I don't have many options. Poker is seems to be the best. Besides I've had incredible luck from the very first tournament I played. So I consider the game a blessing in an otherwise unlucky life.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker and there is an opportunity to make money

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because its competition to be the one of the best players and I like to play games.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.
Thank you for the article.
I'll take a note and use it in my game. Since I am a novice player in an online game, I study everything related to the game. I didn't even know about the river system.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I play poker with the hope of winning good cash prizes. online poker is one of the options at home to try your luck:)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to test my psychology ability and to challenge myself. I've always had a gift for psychology and a knack for reading people; it only occurred to me randomly one day that poker might be a cool way to put that ability to the test.

Only problem was, I didn't really know how to play poker! That same day I created my cardschat account and I've been here having fun ever since. I've been active in the forums, learning a lot, working on my game, playing the freerolls, playing in the cardschat league games and so much more I never imagined previously!

I love it here and I love poker now, but cardschat is a cornerstone to that foundation :D Thanks cardschat for making a community like this possible :)

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play is good, win is better. I can't live one day without poker, I respect gamblers

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Why do you play eh? If i could know that then i would stay miles away from this product lol :bebored:

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I play because I like it, for money !! for improving and being a professional and making a living from this !!!

Estebon

Estebon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it keeps my mind active. Also helps with lonely days during this pandemic.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Gives me some thing decent to watch with all the sh*te on the telly

JopyJoost

JopyJoost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason I play poker

I am a recreational type player. I have never used my own money because I know I can never become a Professional Poker Player....and my dear wife told me she would leave me...lol just kidding.

I used to play a lot since I became a senior but after awhile I got tired of losing. Now I play maybe 2 to 4 times a week and that's pushing it.

Only being able to play freerolls also made me slow down in playing...to many donkeys like me in the games as well.

Good luck at the tables.

JopyJoost