Why Do You Play Poker?

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone has stopped to think about why they play poker, what the answer is and what poker has contributed to their lives.
Think about it and reflect and interact with the post.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just my hobby, I play for fun. But of course I want more to the game was profitable. But unfortunately so far nothing to earn!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone has stopped to think about why they play poker, what the answer is and what poker has contributed to their lives.

unless you have a gambling problem there is nothing to think about :)
I play for fun, comradery, competition, and money.
poker and cardschat have contributed all this on a daily basis :)

may we also hear your answer :)

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a great sport that helps to develop reasoning, have fun, spend time and make some millionaires

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it has now entered into a habit, a hobby and earn in a major tournament

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play poker. The main thing is not to forget that there are many other interesting things in life.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
play poker

this question why we play poker has to fix it permanently. It is clear that everyone plays for money but we have to play and for pleasure we have to love the game. why if we play without pleasure we can lose money

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get money, and feel you're good playing this amazing game.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is fun to play and its a hobby that pays for itself.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a combination of luck and skill. People think that it is most difficult to master all the subtleties of mastery, but they are mistaken. The main thing - to subdue luck. This is a whole philosophy. Understanding luck is a philosophy, and some will never comprehend it. This is what distinguishes poker from other games. That is why everyone returns to the gaming table time after time.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker for profit. On average, in a month, I get 300-500 dollars. I do not actually spend money on the game, because my bankroll was created in freerolls.

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

To answer this question, I want to explain what happens at Poker. We got two starting cards, and with them we have to play about 70 to 80% of the time with cards that are not so favorable.

This tells us and will require a factor of extreme importance not only in Poker, but in all situations of our daily lives.

We will have to put our patience into practice and have a lot of discipline to know which cards will be profitable or will be favorable, if not, we will have to discard them and wait and wait, we have: "patience and discipline."

Poker impatience is expensive, playing hands that should not be played can cost us chips and end our fun earlier than we expected, so playing poker turns out to be a very good patience exercise that will help us other areas of our life!

However, even if we do not have such good starting cards, that does not mean that you always have to be passive, there are moments in our lives like at Poker, that we have to take risks, to be aggressive even if we do not have something so good.

I personally play Poker because it is always a challenge that causes adrenaline, makes my brain come out of the comfort zone and seek solutions, decisions and show that even at that moment I win the pot, I could have done different or even extracted more advantages, more chips, ah, ah, ah...

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I play as a hobby with benefits.

I like to play cards anyway so it's something to do and you can make money doing it. I don't think I could do it professionally because going through downswings when your bills/food depends on it would be rough.

I don't let poker control my life either. Some people just have addictive personalities and can get caught up in the bad side of gambling. Poker is more skill but in the end it is gambling.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
poker is a good logical training for the brain, poker is very interesting and of course it is the desire to win !!!

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, why do I play poker? easy answer because since I started it was a hobby for me, although today I try to improve (and I need to improve a lot) since my goal is to make poker my profession

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker in order to professionally learn to play it professionally .. Now I try to get out of the freelolls, so do not really understand the combination, and freelolls help me learn ..

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
incredible excitement and a sense of joy as I play poker, even when I'm losing money.:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a gambler,,always have been,always will be.:D $$$ I'm addicted to fun! :dancing:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First of all, I really like this game.
I have been playing poker for only one year, and now it is my favorite hobby. Previously, I spent 20-30 dollars a month on the game, but now I play only in freerolls.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun & money, really enjoy the game and im making money doing it so im loving it haha

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he has become a vilate for me to play poker. I need my daily dose of adrenaline. The benefits of poker are legion. While having fun, you develop your mental abilities. You are looking for the best way to win. Over time, your memory improves, you concentrate more easily, your reflexes sharpen. The risks of neurodegenerative diseases move away as you solicit your brain.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to fill my anxious time. I hope that when I get back to work I can buy in to try to raise a lot of money.

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun since I only "gamble" what can lose. It's a way to unwind from a busy day and really helps to pass the time when my wife is watching one of her TV shows :).