yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that everything that requires a lot of concentration also needs a favorable environment.
obviously playing poker in a place without tranquility, your A game goes away.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think a calm environment is one of the factors that helps a player to show a good result.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
When the environment is calm, nothing distracts you and your thoughts are clearer. This will help you make better decisions.
a quiet environment is important to me i play better in a quiet environment there are people who don't care

I think a calm environment is one of the factors that helps a player show good results.
I care about the environment, but there are other players who don't care

Surely a pleasant environment helps you play better, allows you to focus, think and take your time, all of which play an important role in your decisions in the game.
Yes, it is true for me, but there are people, species all the same, we are all different:):)

Concentration plays an important role in any serious business. Especially when playing poker, because real money is at stake. When a poker player is fully focused, it becomes easier to make decisions, it takes a minimum of time. The speed of information processing when playing at several tables at the same time is an extremely important indicator.Amateur or beginner players usually concentrate only on the combination they are making, all other aspects do not interest them. Sometimes this approach allows you to win money, but over a long distance it is obviously losing.It is enough to develop the habit of sitting down at the tables in a concentrated state in order to easily resist external stimuli. You become more resistant to tilt. The brain doesn't get hung up on a few hands where you got run over. Thinking remains sound, which allows you to make optimal decisions throughout the session. Extraneous thoughts do not climb into your head. You use your time as efficiently as possible without being distracted by unnecessary activities.
to be honest, for me, a calm state when I play poker, there are other people, it doesn’t matter :):)

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Great point! Totally agree

You absolutely do need a calm environment when playing poker, you need to be relaxed and totally focused on the game your playing to give yourself the best chance.
I'm not very pleased to play under the guise, but there are those who do not care :):)

It is essential that you have a calm and quiet environment when playing poker. This will help you stay focused and make wise decisions. So make sure you have a comfortable and relaxed poker environment, this will greatly benefit your game. Good luck making money at the tables guys!
it allows me to focus on the game for me personally, but there are others that don't matter.

Yes, silence in poker is the most important thing if you are a poker player then you need to be alone, preferably in the room and play poker so that unnecessary conversations do not interfere and try not to be distracted by all sorts of little things
To be honest, I try to play calmly, so I like to be in the game and there are others who don't care.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello chat such a topic for today :coffee::coffee::coffee:

the game of poker itself requires intellectual ability, and the human intellect can focus on anything, which is why a calm environment is so important for playing poker. What do you think about this?
In fact your mind that needs this calm, that is, self control.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it depends of each one, there are persons who can focus amidst the caos and other, like me, who can do only one thing right at the same time, while needing complete focus on it. If your are able to spend time to understand how you work and is capable of bringuing the best of it, would be perfect.

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You need a high focus from start too end of the game. watching all the time the actions of your table opponents. Stay clear with a winning mindset. play to win the tournament - and not to play for emotional damage.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A quiet environment helps there to be more concentration to make the best possible decisions.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello chat such a topic for today :coffee::coffee::coffee:

the game of poker itself requires intellectual ability, and the human intellect can focus on anything, which is why a calm environment is so important for playing poker. What do you think about this?
I believe a good poker sets his/her own environment, regardless of what is going on around them. They either adjust to others or make them adjust. And they have the intelligence to know when it is not working and get out.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I believe a good poker sets his/her own environment, regardless of what is going on around them. They either adjust to others or make them adjust. And they have the intelligence to know when it is not working and get out.
Spot on.

I play from the cab of my side loader working in a busy environment. Sure, there's a few scary incidents when I'm focused on a hand. But generally it's safe and the noise doesn't bother me

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A calm environment helps to make the best decision because the brain works. How many times have I noticed when the game doesn't work out noisily

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I care about the environment, but there are other players who don't care
Not me...I'm always lighting little chubby (my wood burner) the odd rubber tyre going in there late on a night, not harming anyone.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I kinda wish my cat would do something similar since usually she only sleeps all day every day :unsure:
be careful what you wish for..couple of years back my cat managed to lock my MacBook Pro in a way no Apple employee could figure out.
had to install everything from scratch. :ROFLMAO:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only enjoy my poker sessions without noises nor interruptions.There is nothing better than a calm environment when playing online

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch