Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello chat such a topic for today :coffee::coffee::coffee:

the game of poker itself requires intellectual ability, and the human intellect can focus on anything, which is why a calm environment is so important for playing poker. What do you think about this?

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I'm about to start a tournament, I lock myself in my room and light a cigarette that will be able to make me even more focused on the game... . but in general, if I'm in a hectic environment I lose my main concentration which is on the game.. I agree with you on the intellectual part

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A calm environment while playing poker, hmmm, I am currently single & live alone & can't imagine such a thing happening on any but the rarest of occasions. Seems like if emergency room doc's & nurses can get through the hectic environment in which they perform & still manage to save lives & such, one ought to be able handle a distraction or two while deciding to fold or raise while holding J2 soooted, pre flop.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's crucial that you have a calm and quiet environment while playing poker. This will help you stay focused and make wise decisions. So make sure that you have a comfortable and peaceful environment to play poker in, it will greatly benefit your game. Good luck at making money at tables guys!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think you're absolutely correct... sometimes that happens and sometimes I got kids yelling and dogs barking and usually the cat walking on my keyboard typing who knows what with his feet, try playing poker or anything else like that:cool:

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello chat such a topic for today:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

The game of poker itself requires intellectual ability, and the human intellect can focus on anything, which is why a calm environment is so important for playing poker. What do you think about this?
Some people may concentrate on what they are doing and completely ignore everything that happens around them. Even so, I recommend a quiet environment. I was playing in the living room some time ago. There are countless distractions, ranging from people passing by, both in the living room itself and on the street, being in the living room I was closer to the street, in short, distractions that you would not find in a prepared environment. I started the changes recently, I will expand them as much as possible. As I spend many hours playing, a chair prepared for this is one of the first objectives. In the future, a gamer room, who knows.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The environment helps focus, calm, attention.
On the contrary, a bad environment can cut very short your game that night :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

the game of poker itself requires intellectual ability, and the human intellect can focus on anything, which is why a calm environment is so important for playing poker. What do you think about this?
Absolutely agree. The environment when playing poker is very important to me. Although I only play online, I definitely need some peace and quiet to focus effectively on my game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, silence in poker is the most important thing if you are a poker player then you need to be alone, preferably in the room and play poker so that unnecessary conversations do not interfere and try not to be distracted by all sorts of things

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For me it is important to not be distracted by loud noises or something else as this takes my focus away from the table and I want to play my best game.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because troubled environments cause wrong actions

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You'll have to adapt to play in any environments

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calm environment is not important at all. Must train yourself to focus no matter of the environment. Thank me later. :)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Live poker games are not a peaceful environment. Not to mention that players with more experience will try to cause discomfort, intimidation and techniques to destabilize. Mainly in the cash game, which is usually allowed to speak

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s extremely important to be have a calm state to mind to allow yourself to make sound decisions.

T

timoha1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I spend sessions under minimal techno standing on my feet. Sometimes 8 hours 😅

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I spend my sessions under minimal techno, standing on my feet. Sometimes 8 hours 😅
maybe it's useful

It is extremely important to have a calm state of mind so that you can make informed decisions.
I agree with you

Live poker is not a peaceful environment. Not to mention that players with more experience will try to cause discomfort, intimidation, and destabilization techniques. Mostly in a cash game that you're usually allowed to talk about
probably playing offline games is a poker player's dream and I agree with you, but playing at home when a neighbor's noise is distracting is not pleasant and this can affect the game, of course, you can ignore it, but this requires experience)

A quiet environment is not important at all. It is necessary to train yourself to focus regardless of the environment. You'll thank me later.:)
I agree with you, but not all coaches are hired to Real Madrid, I think what approach to training decides this

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
When the situation is calm, nothing distracts you and your thoughts are clearer. This helps you make better decisions.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's the base for successful sessions for sure.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
sometimes I got the cat walking on my keyboard typing who knows what with his feet, try playing poker or anything else like that:cool:
I kinda wish my cat would do something similar since usually she only sleeps all day every day :unsure:

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure a nice environment helps you play better, it lets you focus, think and take your time, all these play an important role in your decisions in the game

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably playing offline games is a poker player's dream and I agree with you, but playing at home when a neighbor's noise is distracting is not pleasant and this can affect the game, of course, you can ignore it, but this requires experience)
So think another way about noise discomfort. see it as training to play live. Because if you have the opportunity to play you will know what I'm talking about. Noise of chips everywhere, everyone talking at the same time, and so on...

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Great point! Totally agree

You absolutely do need a calm environment when playing poker, you need to be relaxed and totally focused on the game your playing to give yourself the best chance.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Concentration plays an important role in any serious business. Especially when playing poker, because real money is at stake. When a poker player is fully focused, it becomes easier to make decisions, it takes a minimum of time. The speed of information processing when playing at several tables at the same time is an extremely important indicator.Amateur or beginner players usually concentrate only on the combination they are making, all other aspects do not interest them. Sometimes this approach allows you to win money, but over a long distance it is obviously losing.It is enough to develop the habit of sitting down at the tables in a concentrated state in order to easily resist external stimuli. You become more resistant to tilt. The brain doesn't get hung up on a few hands where you got run over. Thinking remains sound, which allows you to make optimal decisions throughout the session. Extraneous thoughts do not climb into your head. You use your time as efficiently as possible without being distracted by unnecessary activities.

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch