Who's you favorite player, and why?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heh replace Dannenman with Tony G and it's worth paying to watch.

Aaahhh, Tony G. The pride of our great southern land.

Wait... did I say pride?!? Oops. What I meant to say was... erm... he's with them! *points to new zealand*

M

MrSmooth67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like Sammy Farha's game very aggresive and unpredictable
not to mention a little acting too.....

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kick Dannenman up the block...

Heh replace Dannenman with Tony G and it's worth paying to watch.
Truly, remember Dannenman moral dilemma 'gentleman's game' tantrum on tv? Stick a fork in it Steve.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"It's Allen Cunningham"

*Nirman Chad,

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey: I think I have a bit of a hetro man crush on him
Patrick Antonius: Same as above
Phil Hellmuth: I admit it I love to hate him
Humberto Brenes: Guy cracks me up (probably really annoying at the table though)

Fighting Mike

Fighting Mike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite players are Daniel Negreanu and Marcel Lüske.
Daniel Negreanu, because I like how he plays his game and it's great to see him playing, because he's just amazing good.
Marcel Luske, because it's too funny playing with him. He enjoys to play on the table and loves to make jokes. Great to see him playing, also because he's a great player.

Chris_TC

Chris_TC

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu, followed by Phil Hellmuth.
They're very different players, but I love both their styles, and they're usually very entertaining at the table.

My least favorite players are Antonio Esfandiari, followed by Humberto Brenes.
I'm not sure why exactly I hate Esfandiari, but for some reason I just can't stand the guy.
And Humberto - he's just plain annoying. Watching the National Heads Up Championship I felt like knocking him on the head repeatedly with a live shark while shouting "Who's the chark now? Who's the chark now?"

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And Humberto - he's just plain annoying. Watching the National Heads Up Championship I felt like knocking him on the head repeatedly with a live shark while shouting "Who's the chark now? Who's the chark now?"

Hater

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The guy from Florida, right?

And he was disrespecting Alan Cunningham. He was basically trying to distract Alan, and doing a jerky little job of it, I might add. Go back to Florida you carrot topped weasel head.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about Hachem's pocket rockets?

My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu, followed by Phil Hellmuth.
They're very different players, but I love both their styles, and they're usually very entertaining at the table.

My least favorite players are Antonio Esfandiari, followed by Humberto Brenes.
I'm not sure why exactly I hate Esfandiari, but for some reason I just can't stand the guy.
"I've got the rockets, baby!!!"
And then he proceeds to get flopped right out of the tournament. For all us online players, this is a real moment. Just like a freeroll donk out, two aces don't hold up pre-flop, and the man is knocked out.

T

twisted18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my fave is the unbomber i just love the excitment he obviously has for the game.I like daniel too as he is a great player too. anyone that adds flavor to the game and likes to stir

C

colombianbta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, my favorite player is daniel negreanu.. he is a teacher of this game he is the best player of the world and i believe than he go to win more tournaments with the years...