Who is your LEAST favorite player?

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Erick Lindgren, does not like to pay his bills when he loses.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not specifically have a player I do not like, ta easier to not like the club of players here that I play or some online that are not PRO

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if this counts. but ELKY on twitch is soooooo freaking annoying.

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite player of poker it is Tom Dwan! Very nice player ! and Xflix !

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me when im tilting lol naw imjust kidding, there is a player at hard rock tampa robert cross i always seem to be at the 5-10 no limit cash table and last table at 100-550$ tournys and he is just an absolout ass, hen your at the table with new guys that don tplay the circut all the time he is like their bestfriend talking with themand when they go smoke or go to the bathroom he will bad mouth everyone behind their back this first time a buddy told me he as doing this about me because i felted him twice inone day one at a 400$ buy in tourny which i got 2nd and then for 3670.00$ on the cash table later the next morning and he absoloutly blew up outside smoking where a friend of mine actually heard his rampage and told me but ever since that the guy left a bad taste in my mouth, as far as pro esfediari seems like he thinks he knows it all and acts like a baby hen he makes bad calls he is just condecending somtimes and its annoys me to watch

K

klickitat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Schwartz is greasy, unkempt and so totally self absorbed that nothing else matters. I can not stand him in the least. With that said, I feel bad for him. Having worked with special education in the past, I would be willing to bet that he is on the autistic spectrum. That goes for a few of the other top players that get mentioned as unlikable. Many lightly autistic have very special skills but lack in social iq that make it difficult for them to be likable.

Brisco777

Brisco777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me Daniel Negreanu he is very good player. When i watch him always is interesting and fun.

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Schwartz is greasy, unkempt and so totally self absorbed that nothing else matters. I can not stand him in the least. With that said, I feel bad for him. Having worked with special education in the past, I would be willing to bet that he is on the autistic spectrum. That goes for a few of the other top players that get mentioned as unlikable. Many lightly autistic have very special skills but lack in social iq that make it difficult for them to be likable.

Spot on. Give the guy a break. His brain wiring is not normal.
I would not be surprised to find out Hellmuth is on the spectrum, too.

I have a son on the spectrum and he is socially awkward (to say the least) but is an over achiever in music. Thankfully, if you are an accomplished musician (he plays 5 different instruments at performance level and has an advanced college level understanding of music theory at 14 years of age) you can be a little weird and still be liked and accepted.

Apparently not the case in poker.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cc

hi ...i hate danielfish ...his game is so bad and he thinks to be agood player.nevertheless he got talent at acting a great hand

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good post and I completely agree.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone who beats me.

Seriously though, I am a very optimistic person so I never think badly on anyone at the poker table. Everybody has a different style and personality. I just focus on how to beat them.

M

maloxu82

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why but McKeehen is very annoying for me.

Maybe because of his weird image , how he's checking and looking at other players.

G

GlassEater

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Todd Brunsen, Scotty Nguyen, KingKrab

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmut

But i like watching him when he loses his cool when someone badbeats him.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Annie Duke and Clonie Gowen- Female
Tony G, Schwartz, Vahedi, Gold and Russ Hamilton - Male

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Annie Duke and Clonie Gowen- Female
Tony G, Schwartz, Vahedi, Gold and Russ Hamilton - Male

I'm with you on all your male picks. Just wondering why you don;t like Gowen?