Who is your LEAST favorite player?

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see angling as cheating whatsoever so long as there are well-defined rules. I think everyone else needs to just play how the rules are laid out, then angling shouldn't affect you!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G and Moneymaker and ... there are few others

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth, just because I watched all his training videos and he is not that kind of a great teacher.

lionking_kg

lionking_kg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eli Elezra - scammer (Howard Lederer also)

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hate phil hellmuths's arrogance..

Sum420gt

Sum420gt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious why so many people dislike Daniel Negreanu?

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really surprised to see how many people don't like Daniel. I was expecting to see mostly names like, Hellmuth, Tony G, Leaderer, Schwartz. But everyone has their own opinion.

milencenov

milencenov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really surprised to see how many people don't like Daniel. I was expecting to see mostly names like, Hellmuth, Tony G, Leaderer, Schwartz. But everyone has their own opinion.

I was just going to state this, when I saw your post.

So many Negreanu-haters.

While Helmuth and Tony G look like innocent schoolboys...

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu both are my favorites

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just going to state this, when I saw your post.

So many Negreanu-haters.

While Helmuth and Tony G look like innocent schoolboys...

Obviously everyone has their own opinion, just surprises me that so many don't like Daniel.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
daniel negreanu and fatima moreima de melo , i like her stile play poker and daniel is fantastic ,he read the cards :)

EagleCity57

EagleCity57

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu .. even Though he was the best but I can't stand his arrogance and insolence and his table manners

Y

ycebox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i stoped playing / watching poker for a year or so and untill then it was Phill Helmuth the only thing that i like about him was his Rage moments , but now i gotta say it's Justin Schwartz like u said to disrespectful

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i stoped playing / watching poker for a year or so and untill then it was Phill Helmuth the only thing that i like about him was his Rage moments , but now i gotta say it's Justin Schwartz like u said to disrespectful

Why did you stop playing/watching poker?

I agree with you on Schwartz. He's a rude, disrespectful little punk.

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Negreanu the poker player, but Negreanu the human being is a douche bag.

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
daniel negreanu his style of play suits me know and like and decide how to play tryabsha meeting his opponents he thinks I'm his favorite good :)

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth for a pro and Tiny Dodge in our local games. They are mirror images of each other. They put too much faith in mediocre hands then tell you your the idiot for beating them. My favorite hand is 3 5 and I kike it much more suited. In our home games I have used it to destroy some giant starting hands like A A, A K, K K and such and Mr. Tiny will rant like Phil and tell me how I had no business playing that hand(the winning hand mind you). I thought with my chips I can play them any way I wanted but according to them two I guess not. LOL!!!!:D:D

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth for a pro and Tiny Dodge in our local games. They are mirror images of each other. They put too much faith in mediocre hands then tell you your the idiot for beating them. My favorite hand is 3 5 and I kike it much more suited. In our home games I have used it to destroy some giant starting hands like A A, A K, K K and such and Mr. Tiny will rant like Phil and tell me how I had no business playing that hand(the winning hand mind you). I thought with my chips I can play them any way I wanted but according to them two I guess not. LOL!!!!:D:D

Good post.