Who is your favorite pro.

pkrplr4116

pkrplr4116

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tom Mc Evoy is really brilliant at the table and nice to fans (really). He needs to calm down a little when faced with a computer and me teaching him how to do stuff on it...but other than that; he's a great player.

Oh, also, despite his on air theatrics, Mike Matasow is brilliant, as well. Vanessa Russou is completing her law degree while playing poker professionally and is in the top of her class where I graduated law school (22 yrs ago, anyway). She's really good in everything she does.

U

Uygar89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
phil ivey, negreanu and off course patrick antonius(most beautiful ^^)

Venom246

Venom246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live Pro:I like Phil Laak cause he plays extremely well,and he is also very fun to watch.

Online: I would have to go with Annette Obrestad, cause she pwns the toruneys and because we live at the same place:)

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey "aliengenuis" which pro would you like a story about?

Venom246

Venom246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
phil ivey, negreanu and off course patrick antonius(most beautiful ^^)

lol sweedes are ugly!! But hey he is a great player:) (dont get me wrong, i love the accent of swedish girls:p )

BrentD22

BrentD22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds odd, but I have a friend that is a poker pro. So I guess him. James Campbell known as Jcamby33 on PS.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil and Daniel,,, so many people like them and it seems like bandwaggonish(new word lol) but there is a reason why!!!

snowman249

snowman249

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite pro

daniel is my fav. but annie's not bad on the eyes lol

RivRidr4Life

RivRidr4Life

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Bad Boy Of poker Gus Hansen & The Brat Phil Helmuth thats My Fav PRO players. Now give me your chips at the tables lol

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I gotta go with daniel for fun to watch and reads, Ivey, because is so intense, and fossil man, he turs into a differenst guy when he puts on hes glasses (Oh and AG, I think of him as sa pro, very knowlegable and well spoken in the printed word)