Who is your fav Poker Player?

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally i like Chris Ferguson. I think i started watching him on late night games on channel 5 in the UK and i bought one of the playstation 2 wsop games years ago where he was your mentor/instructor.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like daniel negreanu in live tables... maybe bcuz when i start to play i always watch he in games.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love watching Phill play. Negreanu is also interesting in terms of humor at the table.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu. Once again I am convinced of his phenomenal ability to "read" the cards of opponents, his mathematical abilities and at the same time relaxed behavior. I think this is one of the symbols of poker, like Michael Phelps at swimming and Usain Bolt at running.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite a few years ago is daniel negreanu, maybe it will change as someone new appears that surprises me, but today it is Daniel

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Negreanu and Hellmuth for me. Over the years they have been great to watch. Daniel’s live reads of other players hands are legendary and Hellmuth going on tilt is always great entertainment.

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu and Hellmuth for me. Over the years they have been great to watch. Daniel’s live reads of other players hands are legendary and Hellmuth going on tilt is always great entertainment.
Hellmuth going on tilt is funny but i wouldnt like him as a person if he treated everyone like that on a daily basis.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not have a favorite player. Apparently, the player I like the most is myself. Of course there are players whose achievements impress me, but nevertheless, I do not have a favorite player.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally i like Chris Ferguson. I think i started watching him on late night games on channel 5 in the UK and i bought one of the playstation 2 wsop games years ago where he was your mentor/instructor.

I like Daniel Negreanu