bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
Hi guys. For me on Tuesday, as the day of the week, everything goes wrong as luck would have it. I haven't played poker on a Tuesday in a month. But I believe that, like me, it is the same for many others.
The question that comes to me is logical and a bit curious to know.
If we're sick on a Tuesday, who's okay with it on a Tuesday? Who is that daredevil who tells me that he is lucky when he plays on a Tuesday.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi guys. For me on Tuesday, as the day of the week, everything goes wrong as luck would have it. I haven't played poker on a Tuesday in a month. But I believe that, like me, it is the same for many others.
The question that comes to me is logical and a bit curious to know.
If we're sick on a Tuesday, who's okay with it on a Tuesday? Who is that daredevil who tells me that he is lucky when he plays on a Tuesday.
That's the opposite of being logical , that's superstition

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if it helps you and if you believe it so much and it happens because you say just don't play on Tuesday, it's just that you have it in your head a lot and you believe it very much you should practice in your head and you stop believing it You're a very superstitious person

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is on days that end in 'y' that I have my troubles!

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So if the guy with the black hooded robe & scythe knocks on your door some random Wednesday, can I assume you will take this as a good omen?