M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Do you get tired playing poker and not winning ?

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have been there. The one thing I did was read, take notes, employ software and practice by playing freerolls. Also, I recommend studying Blackrain79. That guys stuff is not only good , but most is free. He has a lot of stuff on Youtube and has his own web site, too. If you are really tired of losing, study this guy's material.

Never give up.

Dan'O

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
No! I'm not tired, on the contrary, a stimulus. There are still not great victories!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If your not winning your share you should look at your play. Talk to other players and find out what your leaks are in your game. Then learn how to change your game and start your journey to the top!

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have busy periods where i've pokered too much, and need a break, but never really get tired of it. Aside from tourneys, money, it's also a great social activity with friends so im always up for a game

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, its not a big Problem for me

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im getting tired of poker every now and then. Its like in cycles, not wanting to play for weeks, months or years.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, many times, but I’ve learned that that’s poker. But I know how bad is when you are in a losing streak, you need to have a good poker mentality to still follow your bankroll management.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Sometimes I feel that but I am optimistic and move on.

E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At times it becomes somewhat tiring but you do not have to lower your arms, you do not always win or always lose, so you must be patient and persevering and above all go learning and improving the quality of your game.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No, because I don't play everyday , I put more volume mostly on the weekends so I always have a fun time when I fire some tables.

Some players can play everyday nonstop but actually is what works better for you.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It is possible to take a temporary break from playing online poker, especially in the absence of live poker due to the Corona pandemic, we can say that we have become addicted to online play.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm tired of poker right now because I'm working on my other project at the same time and I can't help but think about it while playing. Poker requires a clear head and concentration

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not possible to get tired of playing poker, you can get tired from boring work, from an unpleasant interlocutor, well, if you play continuously for 10-12 hours, then fatigue will come.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
If you are tired of playing poker, take a break. A break always helps to recover and gain patience. Only patient players can be successful.