Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier. He is a real professional and I think he is the best.
Good luck.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Daniel Negreanu.
His style of play is fun to watch.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The favorite player that I admire a lot is André Akkari. Gsotp a lot to watch his moves. For me it is a great learning experience.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite player is Mikita Badziakouski, he can play any modality with a high level and he is not afraid of any other player. His results in both tournaments and cash are impressive

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite player is the one who knocked me out of the tournament today-yes, he just did well-he managed to do it he read my game-from this conclusion it is not necessary to be a famous player and love him for this you can learn to read the game and make good game interactions that make you respect as a player and love accordingly!

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
antonio esfandiari , tom dwan , annette obrestad

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a player, I like Fedor Holtz. Thanks to numerous online successes, Fedor has twice been named the best online tournament player of the Year by PocketFives (in 2014 and 2015). As for playing offline, and specifically on the most prestigious tournament series in the world, the main achievements of the young German at the wsop are the second place in the Super High Roller Bowl tournament with a buy-in of $300,000 in 2016, which brought the player $3.5 million in prize money, and the victory in the $111,111 High Roller for One Drop at the WSOP of the same year, which gave almost $5 million in prize money and a gold bracelet coveted for each player.

Fedor Holtz's poker journey began with home games with friends. However, soon after he turned eighteen in 2011, the future star got acquainted with online poker and began to rapidly increase his skills. Holtz's progress did not go unnoticed, and in 2012 he got a well-respected becker in poker circles, who also began to help him with improving the level of the game.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy watching Doyle Brunson and I highly recommend reading his biography "Godfather of poker".

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the way Daniel Negreanu plays .

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are a lot of strong, professional players whose style of play I like, but I still don't have a favorite player. I prefer to gradually form your own special style of play.

T

TishTash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan is amazing
I like Daniel negreanu as well.

With cash game, After watch "The big game" at Corona time, I exposed with Tony G, And He is awesome!

Last edited:
D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu without a doubt. He is very talkative and entertaining. A close 2nd would be Phil Ivey

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is great. Great poker face great 'Reading Abilities' and overall a nice guy.
But Me would certainly be up the list.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite professional player Marcin Horecki 'goral' and Daniel Negreanu

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the reading ability of Daniel Negreanu, the coolness of Phil Evey.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker player is Akkari.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably Phil Ivey if I had to name just one. I love the fearless aggression!

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Daniel Negreanu. He's just so fun to watch and listen to!