Who is the real opponent?

N

Nane Santos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, how are you? In your opinion, is the biggest villain the opponent or is it us? I believe it is us. If we are doing fine, playing the correct game, the opponent cannot destabilize us. hugs to everyone.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say "I" am the opponent of myself. Rather, I, the player, MUST have my mental state in the best possible condition, and, yes, it is hard.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that our biggest opponent is ourselves, because whether or not poker is a psychological game, and if you don't have that part well solved, it can directly affect your game, as much as playing wrong, or even throwing up a tournament that you were fine, or even quit the game because you couldn't stand the psychological pressure.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly my head and my opponent if she is at peace everything works perfectly, but if I can't play anything

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me opponent, we need to beat our opponent to win

if we beat ourselves we can't win

i'm talking nonsense sorry

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I like aggressive opponents the most. I have an effective tactic of playing with such players. But my most serious opponents are patient and disciplined players. Such opponents are the most dangerous.
Good luck.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the biggest villain is a player who plays aggressive and who has the variance of his odds. he hits all these cards and it is impossible to beat him in any hand preflop.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I'm a mission among the villains that surround me ..... hahaha:D

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I think you're right, the most important opponent is us. If you can overcome yourself, your psychological state, your thinking, your laziness and depression, anger, change your thoughts, control your emotions and your actions, control ludomania, find your weaknesses and eliminate them, then you will become invincible.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both
Opponents that play super well are hard to win. We can’t be over fear or get too angry with
Ourselves. Need rest between playing. Eat well and need stay alert in the hand. Sometimes I’m too hard on myself. Then we need a break from poker

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is exactly what is said in all the teachings of great men.
Your most fearsome opponent is yourself.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, a real opponent who intensely watches your every hand and begins to predict your hands, where it becomes difficult to play against him.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main opponent at the table is my luck, if she smiles at me, then with my experience no one will stop me)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My ignorance is the biggest villain in my poker game, if I knew what decisions are right to make every time I would not have an opponent but if I do not know enough about poker you can see the results in my pocket ... now the wind is blowing! :)

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just don't be too emotional, try to be cool