Who are professionals pro players and when?

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Who are professionals pro players and when? Only skills? For me, the ideal answer is the words below! I wonder if if they don't achieve too much, do not they look for applause from ordinary people? Always I was wondering what approach they have? Big wins and what's next? Are not great poker players lost of soul? Do they love ordinary people? What do they think about them?
Below are nice words "Daniel Negreanu" For me, this is the determinant of perfect poker. What do you think of this?

"I’ve been around poker for more than 12 years and I noticed something a few years ago where around five years a lot of professionals had an existential crisis wondering what they were doing with their life, because poker is a solitary game. I’ve noticed the players that do something like give to charity or produce content seem much happier, because they get to do something more meaningful.

t’s funny you say that because I never thought of the fact that something like Black Friday may have had an impact. It’s definitely true that if all you do is play poker just to make money, and don’t have a real reason for what you are doing, once you’ve made the money you can feel a little empty. One of the things you struggle with as a poker player is what does a poker player do? They take, they take money, so what do you give back to society? I think a lot of young people who get into the game are well read and interested in what is the meaning of life?
For me charitable endeavours have been part of life from the way I was raised by my parents. When I did something called Choice Center about five years ago, one of the things we were tasked with was raising $100,000 for St Jude Children’s Hospital within a week. That sparked a deep understanding in me of how much a bigger role I could play, not just in terms of how much money I could donate, but awareness I could bring to causes." - Daniel Negreanu.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win a big poker event and you too shall become a pro if you keep your money
and not give it all away or lose it back good luck.:)

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Win a big poker event and you too shall become a pro if you keep your money
and not give it all away or lose it back good luck.:)
Once was close, but I did not respect people then and it was lost! Now I know it where is key! I wonder what the rich poker players feel in their souls? Don't they look for crossing their subconscious boundaries? Why are they usually lonely? What do they feel when hear word people? What they think of:

People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening,
People writing songs that voices never share!

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Sorry but, this is also my question to all poker pro and all poker guru, all moderators, all admins and all great people! If my little English in this question isn't correct, please also correct it so that it is understandable for all! Thank you CC!

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Wheter professional poker did they cross soul the limits of their souls as very big winners, this is a question, more than when he was winning? Wheter professional poker did they cross soul the limits of their souls as very big winners, this is a question? More than when he was winning? Does he have a better attitude towards people after a big win, does he still remember people? What does he think about himself and who he is now to people?