Who Plays Large Live Events?

C

ccchalfant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who here plays in live events, also does anyone play in the wsop circuit?

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a number of CC'ers that play live events. Most of the different 'tours' have seen CC'ers in them.

AlexGrinStar

AlexGrinStar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not, but I really would like to...

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my dream is one day to participate in a WSOP, I will be struggling to achieve this but first I have to have a stability in poker.

M

microse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in Vegas for a work trip, coincidentally at the same time as the WSOP. I had looked up events and decided I didn't want to put up the amount of cash needed for the major events, but they do have daily tournaments ranging from $150 or so up to $365. The fields are pretty soft. I placed fairly easily without really training much at all in advance and about tripled my money. It was really cool to participate in the WSOP event, even if only a daily tournament, and it didn't break the bank. Coming from brazil, the travel would likely be expensive, but the play doesn't have to be.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a number of CC'ers that play live events. Most of the different 'tours' have seen CC'ers in them.

I think I have seen the most at WSOP circuit stop in Cherokee NC.

I am trying to get to a number of the WSOP stops within an 8 hour drive from me. I plan on playing this one at the Horseshoe Hammond stop in October:
Mon, Oct 16th
12:00 PM
2-Day Event Event #5: $365 No-Limit Hold'em MONSTER STACK

Organize a Home Poker Game