Who is Kevin Hart and what does he have to do with poker?

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello chat today's topic:cool::cool::cool:

The American comedian starred in two parts of Scary Movie and immediately became mega-popular. However, this was not enough for Hart. The artist decided to become the king of poker.

So he became part of Team pokerstars Pro. As you know, weaklings are not taken there. Of course, Kevin is not. After all, he played at the high roller tournament back in 2017. Then the humorist showed a good result and was among the best poker players.

Hart is a regular participant in tournaments. His participation in the Super High Roller Bowl was remembered for a long time. After all, the actor beat Fedor Holz himself. The poor fellow left the tournament without a sip of salt.

Kevin hasn't won a single trophy yet. However, the black actor does not despair. He firmly believes that he still has a long way to go. Guys, do you think he can take the bracelet?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hello chat today's topic:cool::cool::cool:

The American comedian starred in two parts of Scary Movie and immediately became mega-popular. However, this was not enough for Hart. The artist decided to become the king of poker.

So he became part of Team Pokerstars Pro. As you know, weaklings are not taken there. Of course, Kevin is not. After all, he played at the high roller tournament back in 2017. Then the humorist showed a good result and was among the best poker players.

Hart is a regular participant in tournaments. His participation in the Super High Roller Bowl was remembered for a long time. After all, the actor beat Fedor Holz himself. The poor fellow left the tournament without a sip of salt.

Kevin hasn't won a single trophy yet. However, the black actor does not despair. He firmly believes that he still has a long way to go. Guys, do you think he can take the bracelet?
I sam him play , he plays ok I guess but No I don't think he has the chance for a title.
Also ...Pokerstars doesn't care about his performances. Neymar is also part of it and he is faaar from a good player.
I like Hart though , he has a good heart . He proved it when he paid for the wild cards winner another re entry.
He felt so bad that he won with K high which was a mistake call as he thought he got smth. 🤣

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Though I think Kevin have a pretty decent poker game, do you think Team Pro accepted him for star factor & promotions? Just asking.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Hart is handsome. American actor and comedian, as well as a big fan of poker.He played a role in the movie "Mission to Miami".Actors can bluff better than professional poker players since that's basically their job. He only likes live poker. He's also good at basketball.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Though I think Kevin have a pretty decent poker game, do you think Team Pro accepted him for star factor & promotions? Just asking.
of course they did .. same reason Neymar is among them.. Fame