Who is or Was the GOAT of Poker?

jfofla

jfofla

Visionary
Awards
Since I follow poker, I consider Andre Negreanu, I'm a fan of this guy.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Phil Hellmuth
His record speaks for itself
Not just the wins but his cashes and final table records too
He may not have the best cash game but he's the best overall with the wins at
the wsop to prove it

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Awards
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier.
I think he is the best poker player.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
for me the best player of all time and above in activity is daniel negreannu

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
They say it's stu unger. The guy is legendary. He was like a genius. Bad gambling (sports) and drug problem though. He won over $30 million playing poker and gin rummy and he died broke.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
In my opinion, there are several such players. No doubt this is Jason Mercier, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Well, a lot of them and the list can be long.Strive to become one!To ever and told you that you're the best!!!

ch1r4q

ch1r4q

Enthusiast
Either Phill Hellmuth or Daniel, its a close call. Today I'd say Daniel. Been watching a lot of his games lately.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
In my opinion Stu Unger was the best, its a pity he was hooked on drugs.ruined his life.

F

freestocks

Legend
They are like cool characters from TV. They're all entertaining. How about Mr. Kotter?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Awards
Since I follow poker, I consider Andre Negreanu, I'm a fan of this guy.

Who is Andre Negreanu ?
I know who Daniel Negreanu is, but I have never heard of Andre.
In any case, I think that Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player.

P

pentazepam

Visionary
Who is Andre Negreanu ?
I know who Daniel Negreanu is, but I have never heard of Andre.
In any case, I think that Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player.

You never heard of Andre Negreanu?

It's Daniel's big brother that taught him all almost everything he knows. But he kept some things to himself. Soon he would make his debut in WSOP, and you will all know the name of Andre - the worlds true number one.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Awards
You never heard of Andre Negreanu?

It's Daniel's big brother that taught him all almost everything he knows. But he kept some things to himself. Soon he would make his debut in WSOP, and you will all know the name of Andre - the worlds true number one.

I understood. Thank you for telling me about Andre.

C

COMIRRR

Legend
Awards
A good question but with an answer that is difficult to give because it is necessary to make a ranking of the winnings, losses, tournaments played and on which place it ended ...

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Awards
My favorite player is Liv Boeree. She has impressive achievements and I think she is the best.

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Dominik Pańka attracted the attention of the media and the entire poker world when he won the EPT Main Event at pokerstars Caribbean Adventure in 2014 as the first Pole. He earned a dizzying sum of over $ 1.4 million as the first Polish poker player to win a prize exceeding $ 1 million. In 2017, again, all poker players' eyes, especially those online, were turned to Pan when he finished second in the final of the SCOOP-54 online tournament at PokerStars, winning $ 230,000. Pańka uses media interest in her person by running a campaign to change the perception of poker as a game of chance and chance, and to see it as a sport that requires extensive skill. Certainly soon we will hear about Dominik's next wins.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Watching the Stu documentaries on youtube was interesting and makes one believe he might have been best all time or at least could have been. Unfortunately, as others said, he had bad habits that essentially destroyed him.