Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Are we all chatting here for freeroll passwords only or some enjoy chatting about poker ?

Hello.
Honestly, I became a member of the community for the sake of freerolls. But now, I understand that our community gives each member many benefits for development and learning, in addition to our great freerolls. Our community is an ideal environment for poker players. :)

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think this forum is really helpful when you want to improve your game. You can talk about hands, general strategy, sports or whatever. The freerolls are a nice bonus :)

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I say both, it doesn't need to be an either or. There is a loop of consume ideas here, get better at poker, practice in freerolls, and conlme back here with new insight. It is a benevolent circle.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the CardsChat forum, I combine business with pleasure. I communicate with people who have similar interests to mine, and with the help of passwords for freerolls I work out the strategies discussed here.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Are we all chatting here for freeroll passwords only or some enjoy chatting about poker ?

Our community gives our players much more than just access to freerolls. Members of our community are more disciplined, skillful and therefore successful. Passwords are a nice bonus for active participants.

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I came here for the freerolls and am a pretty shy person but the opportunity to enter more freerolls from posting has made ne come out of my shell and reply in these threads.:)

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the CardsChat forum, I combine business with pleasure. I communicate with people who have similar interests to mine, and with the help of passwords for freerolls I work out the strategies discussed here.
Good approach.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started out because I was mainly interested in the freerolls but also wanted to check out the CC community and see what it was like. I really enjoy the group of people and chatting so now I would say its for both the freeroll passwords and the chatting aspect.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I really enjoy playing the freerols from CC but there is always so much good information on the forum that it is always nice to come to the forum and read it and react if possible. So yes partly the freerols also play a role but I think that they have less weight than all the new information that we get here again and again. And I am really grateful that there are so many people who really make an effort and help to keep this forum up to date. Thanks to all of you

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm here to study and to participate in freerolls, of course. But overall, our community is an invaluable resource for all players. Thank you to the entire CardsChat team for their good work.

S

slothboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

honestly just signed up cause i wanted the freeroll passwords. used to be a member of 2+2 back in the day though. hopefully this site is as good

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If the question is formulated a little differently (would you visit this forum if there were no passwords for freerolls here ???), then yes, I would visit it sometimes !!! Although initially I was attracted by passwords to freerolls !!! There is a lot of useful information here for poker players, for example - the odds calculator !!!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning when I found out about the CardsChat forum, I talked for the sake of passwords for freerolls, but after a couple of months I realized that I like to chat just like that, I found people with common interests here and I like it, plus I found a lot of useful information here about poker and improved my game thanks to this forum! Of course, I can’t say that I made friends here, but I can say with confidence that I made many good friends with similar interests, and in addition, people here are from different countries, and this makes their opinions and thoughts even more interesting! Now I combine pleasant and useful communication on the forum, and in addition I receive passwords for freerolls, which cannot but please me! Good luck to everyone at the tables and be kinder!