Who is the best poker player of all time?

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
My favorite players is Liv Boeree and Vanessa Russo. These are professional players who have achieved excellent results and proved that women can also be professionals.

Good choice, they're good poker players. Vanessa Russo has been missing poker lately in terms of winning. But she's a great poker player.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He does not play in long tournaments any more, but in short spurts, he has the same skills...he still plays in some of the biggest cash games in Bobby's Room in the Bellagio.

He is and always will be a great poker player. Too bad he's too old and that makes it impossible for him to play long poker tournaments.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on if you're taking overall or just Hold-em. If it's Hold-em then I have to go with Hellmuth. As much as I and most people dislike him, you can't argue with the results. Overall player in all games, Phil Ivey.

You really are a great poker player. Results in poker are always important.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not say Doyle is a bad poker player. Just in my opinion not in top10. I often watched High Stakes poker on TV. And Doyle couldn't play against aggressive players like Dwan. He was too scared of him :)

I understand your answer. Really fear doesn't help any professional poker player. You don't have to be afraid just because you're aggressive.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier. He has a great style of play and I consider him the best poker player.
Good luck.

I don't know much about this player, i'll even research more details about him. Lately I haven't been following the world's world poker sealist much.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my view Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey are some of the best poker players. But, of course, there are also other very strong professional players.

They're great professional poker players, but there's a lot of new players showing up at the poker seaper. But they're not so visible because they don't have that many victories. But they're good poker players.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Daniel Negreanu has a special gift for knowing what the opponent thinks, although as he is human, he can sometimes fail ...:cool::cool:

Daniel is a great poker player, has a great hand reading and knows how to interact with his opponent.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stu Unger, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey - I would pick these three, though my opinion does shift from time to time with all of the talent out there.

No doubt they are great poker players, each with their own particularities.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Live poker i would say - Doyle Brunson and Phil Ivey for sure, two legends of poker
online poker - LLinusLLove, limitless, very good high stakes cashgame players

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Live poker i would say - Doyle Brunson and Phil Ivey for sure, two legends of poker
Online poker - LLinusLLove, limitless, very good high stakes cashgame players

Many like Doyle Brunson, he is a great poker player

Z

zaza123123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its very simple game its all luck 10% skill

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that such a player has not yet been born, everything is still ahead.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier. He has a great style of play and I consider him the best poker player.
Good luck.
Mercier was always my favorite player too😊

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
since I follow poker I have followed the story of Canadian Daniel Negreanu. for me he is the best.