Who is the best poker player of all time?

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the best poker player of all time?

And in your opinion what are the reasons for finding this poker player the best of all time?
:as4:

Attachments

• doyle-brunson-1976-wsop.jpg
    doyle-brunson-1976-wsop.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 71
I

I LOVE BENE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey
He continues to beat the biggest games. I saw him play in Atlantic City when he was a kid. He played only the biggest games then and he still does 40 years latter. I'd be interested to find out if he ever played the lower limits and for how long?

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Danyel negreanu Just player noothing agrressive and confirmed thief

Just love PrincSs eternal Lovee

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the best poker player of all time is Doyle Brunson :)

Doyle Brunson is a great poker player in my opinion. But as poker evolved and due to his age, he was unable to keep up. But he is still a great player.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey
He continues to beat the biggest games. I saw him play in Atlantic City when he was a kid. He played only the biggest games then and he still does 40 years latter. I'd be interested to find out if he ever played the lower limits and for how long?

Phil Ivey plays poker coldly and without shame, other weaker players are afraid of him.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Danyel negreanu Just player noothing agrressive and confirmed thief

Just love PrincSs eternal Lovee

Danyel Negreanu is a great poker player, if not the best. He has a good hand reading, plays cold and safe. He knows how to involve an opponent.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey.

I don't think Doyle Brunson even belongs in the top 10

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite players is Liv Boeree and Vanessa Russo. These are professional players who have achieved excellent results and proved that women can also be professionals.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doyle Brunson is a great poker player in my opinion. But as poker evolved and due to his age, he was unable to keep up. But he is still a great player.

He does not play in long tournaments any more, but in short spurts, he has the same skills...he still plays in some of the biggest cash games in Bobby's Room in the Bellagio.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on if you're taking overall or just Hold-em. If it's Hold-em then I have to go with Hellmuth. As much as I and most people dislike him, you can't argue with the results. Overall player in all games, Phil Ivey.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two good poker players. They are at the top of professional poker today.

I did not say Doyle is a bad poker player. Just in my opinion not in top10. I often watched High Stakes poker on TV. And Doyle couldn't play against aggressive players like Dwan. He was too scared of him :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier. He has a great style of play and I consider him the best poker player.
Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my view Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey are some of the best poker players. But, of course, there are also other very strong professional players.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Daniel Negreanu has a special gift for knowing what the opponent thinks, although as he is human, he can sometimes fail ...:cool::cool:

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stu Unger, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey - I would pick these three, though my opinion does shift from time to time with all of the talent out there.