Chips
In my opinion Bryn Kenney is the best currently

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me there is no better players I think that each of us can be always best most experienced player in the world but I think that Tacho no ,there will always be the man who can beat any professional poker player just to cleave to luck

H

Hansadsa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle Brunson is the man who stood at the origins of modern Texas Hold'em. He was the first to earn a million dollars in his game, he also became one of four people who could win the Main Event wsop tournament more than once. Branson is not only the best poker player of his generation, he is also the author of several books, in which he talks about the intricacies that at that time were known only to professionals. His book "SuperSystem" today is a reference book for many beginning poker players.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best player is the one that makes the least mistakes. Also do not forget about the factor of luck.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negranu

Daniel Negranu

:fight:

Chito

Chito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournament? Cash? I’d say Goose is up there along with the other German crushers. RedBaron as well. Cash is tough to guess, most crushers we probably hardly hear of to be honest.

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say by far im the best poker player now, its because i have lots of skill :) Just kidding :)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Tough question. Answers cannot be truely objective. We all know Brunson is a true legend and I admire him. Negreanu, on the other hand, sometimes is unrealistically good. So I guess the best now is one of them.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today ?? I will say Shawn Buchanon the guy who take 2nd place on PCA 2018 after Heads up with maria lampropulos in FT. the guy just play very calm always smile like there is no presure. i can see him enjoy the game. he is very danger player in my opinion. he play very well while maria keep getting lucks. both player amazing btw. would be fantastic to see him HU against Qui nguyen wsop 2016 winner.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you can not choose any one player, as there are many good poker players to date. Personally, your question has some difficulties, but I'll gladly read the answers of other people :)

8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who am I to give my opinion, but of public acquaintances we have:

Daniel Negreanu remains at the top, as Steve O'Dwyer, Daniel Colman, David Peters ...

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today to say that the staff is the best in the world, it does not exist! but the best, in the world of poker the varianca does not let you say that there is one that comes out better than all !! many players who play a lot, and have much exeperiencia loses for amateurs playing to enjoy the night only! now the legends of poker have several!

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion i think Daniel Negreanu is still the best player.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Subjective question there are plenty of good options all can be considered correct.

I like Chris Moorman game so I think he is the best. He is the all-time leader in career online poker tournament earning.

Can't argue with those picking Daniel Negreanu he is the all time leader in live tournamwnt earnings and a poker icon last two decades.

Zasto

Zasto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion i think Daniel Negreanu is still the best player.
What about : Ben Sulsky, trueteller, otb redbaron, limitless, fedor etc ??

Negeranu is old school, only popular.. New poker players are 100000 times better than him

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is worth noting, that there are a lot of fields, where very stong players do not overlap, such as offline and online, cash and MTTs, different types of poker. With regard to the best MTTs offline poker players at this time I would single out several of them: A. Mateos, B. Kenney, D. Peters, D. Colman, S. O`Dwyer, I. Haxton, C. Carrel, N. Bodyakovskiy, S. Sontheimer and S. Schillhabel. All these players had performed well in the last two years.
Speaking of online MTTs poker the best one is definitely Simon Matson "C. Darwin2". It is also worth to mantion Sebastian Sikorski "p0cket00", Niklas Astedt "Lena900", Aleksandr Trofimov "Black88", Viktor Blom "Isildur1"
The best online cash players are S. Sontheimer "Go0se.Core!", Ben "Sauce123" Sulsky, Isaac Haxton "philivey2694", "OtB_RedBaron", "limitless", Linus Loeriger "LLinuLLove" and of course, Timofey Kuznetzov "Trueteller". (All nicknames are taken from PokerStars)

I have listed NLHE players of the new generation, some of them, of course, have performed equally well in other types of poker. but I am good only with NL Holdem.

Last edited:
V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a huge Daniel Negreanu fan . He has a documentary on Netflix called Kid Poker which is well worth watching.