When did you start playing poker, where were you most successful – online or live?

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always played both, online and live, good results in both, certainly online and for the volume of games I played.....:cool::cool::cool:

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I played poker and actually only play online. Now, unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to play live, but in general, in my opinion, playing live is more difficult than online.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only online, as I have not seen any games at real tables in my region. And then, successes in the game come and go. There is no single trend.

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

when i started playing poker in 2011 i played online on pc i played few times live

B

benrasberry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker in 2006, and took a hiatus from 2015 until 2021.

I generally have more success playing live, the best format for me I think is cash games where they let you buy in deep (over 200 BBs)

T

Tacticgambler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing 15 years ago , i always been at my best on live poker , i dont know why i had so much difficulty to perform online

P

Pepsix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker and actually only play online. Live only with friends!

2x4x

2x4x

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker and actually only play online. Now, unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to play live, but in general, in my opinion, playing live is more difficult than online.

I only learned in the live
I learned personally
in less than 3 months I was already betting

the rest was just online
I have to train the live yet
online only

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I played 2 live games and I won every time :), so it can be said that I am a good live poker player :)) .... now seriously I played poker only online and I was not very successful:)

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was maybe 25 years ago.yrs at the beginning I won a lot . But not anymore and I don't know why

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt play live since 3 years ago, and i made 2 huge final tables in no much time..

But i didnt know i could play live, so i spend most of my life playing online.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing in 2016 when I got to know pokerstars, and where I made the most profit was online, I still haven't been able to score a live tournament because I've been playing recent live tournaments, but online I've already generated a lot of profits and also a lot of losses!

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been more successfull on live games than online, not sure why I just can't beat the online poker tournaments maybe its the high variance or just very unlucky, when my AA's get cracked lots of the times its just un real makes me want to throm the towel and go back to live poker.

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course online I am a very emotional person and all my emotions are expressed on my face, but in live poker they just eat me

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started practicing and learning the game at 21 started playing live finally at 29 and now I'm playing online.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online, because you can play online all day long:rolleyes:

Organize a Home Poker Game