When is the CC NLHE Championship?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know the CCOP is going on now but thats for mixed events and im usually just a NLHE player sometimes Omaha...but anyways just wonderin when the nlhe championships are?

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be the quarterly championship which is almost all NLHE.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh so im guessing you don't know pigpen?

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KC, your question is a little bit confusing/unclear.

The CCoP going on right now has several NLHE events, including the "Championship" game at the end. See here.

As PP pointed out, there is a quarterly championship that consists of all the cardschat sanctioned real money games, most of which are NLHE. We play Friday at bodog, every other Saturday at PS, and Sunday at FT. There are various other games at some non-US sites that you obvioulsy need not worry about. Note that the PS games are on hiatus during CCoP events.

There has been a "Championship of Holdem" series in the past, that included all forms of holdem (short handed, limit, turbo, rebuy, etc.). See here for past results. As of right now, another holdem series is not scheduled (I think that was your real question initially), although I am sure another such event will occur sometime in the future.

So, in the mean time, why not play the remaining NLHE games in the CCoP, including the "Championship" game at the end?

Hope to see you there.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We had a CCCOHEM a while ago (CC champs of hold em) and we probably will again at some point, but probably not until next year

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh so im guessing you don't know pigpen?

True, I don't know. There was a spring Championship of NLHE after the CCoP mixed event and separate from the quarterly leaderboards. Perhaps you could offer to organize the next one.;)

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im thinking about playing in the sattelite for the final nlhe of the ccop...ill most likely play...this may be a dumb question or easy to find but ill ask anyways....when are the sat. to the final??