What's your reaction when you lose online ?

Huble

Huble

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how much i lose,from screem to closing the game

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first reaction (anger) then start analyzing where was my mistake for the next time, play correctly.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually get a little bit stressed out when I get suckout after suckout with huge hands. It's like I know the bad beat is already coming before the flop is dealt out or the river card.

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tell the laptop that you're lucky I have school assignments I need to turn in online....piece of shit

T

th3g3orgi3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i hade loss

i hate loss wen a good hand:mad:

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody have any decent tips for mind set and dealing with tilt. I don't get super angry or anything of that nature, but I can tell that loosing an PF or flop all in getting it in good and villain sucking out it definitely effects my play.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always blame pokerstars haha too many weird hands, last week lost with JK against JA, then with a JA lost against a JK, and yesterday once again lost JK against JA. Probablities to that 3 days in a row????? And it is always a Russian hahaha :D

J

johnnygadget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It just depends, usually I'm cool because t's just how it is, win some lose some, but , especially when I feel like someone else was playing too lose and just winning on pure luck, I cuss them rather violently in chat.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
crushing lap top :D

depends on whether they've lost their decision as to complete hand..Mislim that you have entered ii seeped into the game depends on the players and if I played cash game or tournament, etc ..

maniaka68

maniaka68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ussualy react like mad dog i want to byte crash and burn something :)

annajanci

annajanci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But it's so satisfying when you play 7-2 and you crack someone else's AA :p

I want to win an all in with a 7 2 too *_*

Back to the question, well it's usually something like: "Oh come on! This is not fair! Wait for it, next tournament I'll do better!". Depending on the situation I can get quite frustrated though.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody have any decent tips for mind set and dealing with tilt. I don't get super angry or anything of that nature, but I can tell that loosing an PF or flop all in getting it in good and villain sucking out it definitely effects my play.
Was in a deep run yesterday in an MTT, last 25/500 players with a 45BB stack. All-in PF w/ QQ vs KJ on a KQ1010K board. Dropped down to 20BBs.

Not often you flop a set, turn boat, and still lose. I took a deep breath, re-evaluated my situation, and looked at the positives: got my hand in good, I'm still in the game, and I still have a decent stack to work with. Nothing I couldn't handle as I have been in way worse situations before. Instead of focusing on the negative, I focus on what I have to do to build my stack back up.

Folded next hand.

Third hand, I'm all-in again w/ AA vs 55 against same player. He raised big UTG and I jammed knowing he was calling. This is exactly what I needed to rebuild. The board runs: XXXX5 and I bust out 25th.

All I do is just take a deep breath and say to myself "At least I got in good."

This might not be what you're looking for, but instead of focusing on things you cant change, focus on the positives and things you can control. Yes, busted in 3 hands, so what are the positives?

-I was still in the tournament after losing with QQ and still had a decent stack. I was not in desperation mode or anything like that.

-I got my hand in good as a huge favorite in both situations, which means I profit in the long run.

-I got max value for my hands when my opponent called. (Would you rather them fold in these situations?)

-I was able to make it this far and how many hands did I have to get 'lucky' with in order to so? I know for a fact that I've gotten my money in way behind. This is not to say that this is justification for getting lucky with bad hands, but understand that a) sometimes you get it in behind and win and b) sometimes you get in good and lose. As long as you get your money in with more B situations, you're golden.

-I can always hop into another tournament.

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to be prepared for loose before u start playing, but the most hately moments are when an idiot is playing all in with an hand lets say 8-2 and u check with pair Aces and u losing it ...but its poker.

T

Tman300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be stunned for abit and then just start swearing and swearing and swearing and swearing

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I blame softwer sometimes,example spingo ,2 players left ,ur oponents bets everything and have better cards several times in a row ,and u sometimes must to bet or bluf to survive but they call everything and have better card always and win on the end

T

tondametrix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello in pokerstar i lose 6 years whit russian donk whit top pair or AJ vs A10 and lose ewery hand :( high kicker ewery lose whit donk reis or all in nit real deal not real poker

S

Stone Cold Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to get upset at lot and start swearing and stuff but I just got used to it. I know it's part of the game and I am OK if I lose but I made the right call. That's the most important thing for me though it also feels good when you made the wrong call and won, just not that much for me.

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a normal reaction , as well as I win , I can also lose . The problem is when I lose on the river, with more than 80 % or 90 % chance of winning the round , it is revolting. But that's poker. So poker is sensational .

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have normal reaction when i lose against better cards,but when i lose against some moron players whit sh.t cards i must tell something but nothing that terible to banned me

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think sometimes normal human feelings be disappointed , especially when there's really no logic game opponent and lucky , and you lose just an important part of the game , lol but you just have to master and go , or simply close the game go try again if at this point you're angry , likely losses will be even larger

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, my reaction to losing, is how commited to the game I was. Which probably means I should not be in a game, unless Im focused. But if I lose a 5 hour game, im pretty upset. I always think of what I could have done better:)

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play in the cache. Losses have not. So I always calm.