What's your reaction when you lose online ?

N

NicoSalazar7

Enthusiast
When I lose so incredible , for I cry in a way , that rascal hit him , I hit the wall, table etc , because it has happened to me as an example that the opponent has 0.1 % chance of winning and get it because in those moments alone anger explodes

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
When I lose so incredible , for I cry in a way , that rascal hit him , I hit the wall, table etc , because it has happened to me as an example that the opponent has 0.1 % chance of winning and get it because in those moments alone anger explodes

Believe me, it is not right way to calm down. When you hit smth your body and mind feel special stress.
As for me, I always open replay last hand when I lose, and try to understand why and when this crash down take place. Maybe it started when I began pay the flop with middle hand, or make stupid call, or played with pocket ACES preflop slow play.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
I'm desperate when i lose all my bankroll in cash game. AND the worst part is that i saw the coming right before i did. I can't stop playing until i lose all.
I usually blame my self, do some self talk like ( uuuu asssholleee wtf you did out there!! bla bla :) and then i go sleep ) :D tomorrow is a new day :)

P

ph_il

Your opponent will never have a less than a 2% chance of winning, unless they're drawing completely dead and have 0%. Even with 1 out on the turn, they still have over a 2% chance to win.

O

Onkorunkus

Rock Star
Your opponent will never have a less than a 2% chance of winning, unless they're drawing completely dead and have 0%. Even with 1 out on the turn, they still have over a 2% chance to win.
That's not true, e.g. AA v QQ on a QQx flop is 0,1%, and JsTs v 99 on 9s9T is 0,4%. Yes, I run a lot of stuff through equity calculators in my free time.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
I don't react to it at all - happens. But when a ridiculous bad beat happens 5 or 6 times in a row, I get real mad, but I don't get on tilt - I just get mad and take a break from poker. Works like a charm.

J

jigglypuff99

Rock Star
Awards
I've been working on my mental game lately, trying not to let bad beats affect me. It can be challenging at times, but it really helps to stay calm and logical

messer21

messer21

Rock Star
inglés

I only see the screen, and laughed thinking that this is a conspiracy because I lose with incredible cards

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
when I lose, I do not like, but I try to behave calmly. It is a game in any game there is a winner and a loser. I try to analyze my game and find errors.

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Believe me, it is not right way to calm down. When you hit smth your body and mind feel special stress.
As for me, I always open replay last hand when I lose, and try to understand why and when this crash down take place. Maybe it started when I began pay the flop with middle hand, or make stupid call, or played with pocket ACES preflop slow play.

most optimal effect !!!:deal:

D

demibar

Legend
Awards
thank god i am playing on line and none can see my reactions which are really funny then i try to be calm

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Awards
The other than negative of course!!! I personally believe that there is a direct link: example
1. Did the Deposit: you are very lucky.
2. Put the money in conclusion: you're damned to the next week at best and then second month.

G

girouxville

Rising Star
I have a love hate relationship at times. There are good days and bad days. But as the old saying goes. A bad day of poker is better than a good day at work :D

G

girouxville

Rising Star
Gets the blood rushing

I have a love hate relationship at times. There are good days and bad days. But as the old saying goes.....A bad day of poker is better than a good day at work :D