What's your reaction when you lose online ?

N

NicoSalazar7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I lose so incredible , for I cry in a way , that rascal hit him , I hit the wall, table etc , because it has happened to me as an example that the opponent has 0.1 % chance of winning and get it because in those moments alone anger explodes

D

DonD16

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm trying to be calm and i try next time

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to stay calm, but, if a bad beat, I get angry and shut down the site.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I lose so incredible , for I cry in a way , that rascal hit him , I hit the wall, table etc , because it has happened to me as an example that the opponent has 0.1 % chance of winning and get it because in those moments alone anger explodes

Believe me, it is not right way to calm down. When you hit smth your body and mind feel special stress.
As for me, I always open replay last hand when I lose, and try to understand why and when this crash down take place. Maybe it started when I began pay the flop with middle hand, or make stupid call, or played with pocket ACES preflop slow play.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm desperate when i lose all my bankroll in cash game. AND the worst part is that i saw the coming right before i did. I can't stop playing until i lose all.
I usually blame my self, do some self talk like ( uuuu asssholleee wtf you did out there!! bla bla :) and then i go sleep ) :D tomorrow is a new day :)

maniaka68

maniaka68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually blame me but sometimes it`s bad luck :):):):)

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your opponent will never have a less than a 2% chance of winning, unless they're drawing completely dead and have 0%. Even with 1 out on the turn, they still have over a 2% chance to win.

O

Onkorunkus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your opponent will never have a less than a 2% chance of winning, unless they're drawing completely dead and have 0%. Even with 1 out on the turn, they still have over a 2% chance to win.
That's not true, e.g. AA v QQ on a QQx flop is 0,1%, and JsTs v 99 on 9s9T is 0,4%. Yes, I run a lot of stuff through equity calculators in my free time.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't react to it at all - happens. But when a ridiculous bad beat happens 5 or 6 times in a row, I get real mad, but I don't get on tilt - I just get mad and take a break from poker. Works like a charm.

J

jigglypuff99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been working on my mental game lately, trying not to let bad beats affect me. It can be challenging at times, but it really helps to stay calm and logical

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposit. No, joking. I stopped hitting the couch. Maybe I'm growing up.

messer21

messer21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
inglés

I only see the screen, and laughed thinking that this is a conspiracy because I lose with incredible cards

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I lose, I do not like, but I try to behave calmly. It is a game in any game there is a winner and a loser. I try to analyze my game and find errors.

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Believe me, it is not right way to calm down. When you hit smth your body and mind feel special stress.
As for me, I always open replay last hand when I lose, and try to understand why and when this crash down take place. Maybe it started when I began pay the flop with middle hand, or make stupid call, or played with pocket ACES preflop slow play.

most optimal effect !!!:deal:

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curse,scream,but that it.If my borther play poker,he probbably break something :D

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very nervous..hihihi
but later.. all is past

S

SHALABAS13

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the distribution is still important I start screaming obscenities.

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does not bother me

It does not bother me because I only play for pennies and freerolls and can't lose but so much.lol

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
thank god i am playing on line and none can see my reactions which are really funny then i try to be calm

Bodil81

Bodil81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blaming myself if I lost because of impatience.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The other than negative of course!!! I personally believe that there is a direct link: example
1. Did the Deposit: you are very lucky.
2. Put the money in conclusion: you're damned to the next week at best and then second month.

G

girouxville

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a love hate relationship at times. There are good days and bad days. But as the old saying goes. A bad day of poker is better than a good day at work :D

G

girouxville

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gets the blood rushing

I have a love hate relationship at times. There are good days and bad days. But as the old saying goes.....A bad day of poker is better than a good day at work :D