tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Alone, with some music. Wish I rarely can do. I have two really active kids... :s:

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker I like to be alone and quiet, I do not listen to music while I play. I try to have the highest concentration in the game. That works for me.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Like saturday night,with my friends drinking beer,before we go out.
I love this,and it is relax for me :D

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play alone, annd some of fav. places on line are black chip poker and A.C.R

Last edited:
Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really only an online player sat in a warm room with a glass of wine best way I know to fill in long cold evenings

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need silence plus solitude...when I play no one disturb me.
while playing sometimes I listen music

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me would be bellagio foxwoods or the bike probably that order and i like having the earbuds the music getting into a groove live is a different animal for sure.

Lot slower im a six room person online so playing live takes a different mental effort that is for sure. I play for love of the game and fun of outplaying others competitive urge etc.. Key is noticing things vs opponents noting their betting patters taking notes etc.. i chat during my play all day so I can multitask very well and very comfortably lol cause i think and type fast.

At times even playing online im like really its this hard for you to think of matching the bet? What the hell is wrong with you lol. Live im chatty at times quiet at others I do have a game plan I do things on purpose to throw off people lol. Its fun the game is fun winning is fun. The losses short term attention span 3 seconds move on:)

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play alone and with good music in the headphones

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker alone so more chance of winning)

P

pOKeRpEnGuIN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where do I play?

I really enjoy live poker. I live in Connecticut so i enjoy Mohegan Sun and foxwoods. These are the best places i have played so far.

D

DzikMenel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hehehe i play i my room :D my ideal place:)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love solitude. To me nobody bothered and not noisy. Sometimes in poker, I watch movies on TV. I do not like when I distract and hinder.

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On my boat in the middle of the lake. Bottle of scotch, steak on barbq. pole in water, no bait.

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play poker listen a music and when my friend beside of me because one head it's good, but two better ))) He can calm me down when i tilt and give advice me !

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not need to play alone, I can play and talk with others.

hufty

hufty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Australia and in our poker rooms the alcohol is very expensive. Therefore, my favourite place to play is in Vegas where the drinks are free and there is always a game going on. I love that place.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not care where I play poker most importantly to me nobody bothered !!! I like to play in silence and alone !!!!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I also love to play poker in silence, but many players prefer to music while you play! Every player is different, and if for example it turns to win even viewing the movie, then go ahead! The main result!

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online= silent room. a bed, my PC ,a HUD and leakbuster for analysis.
Live= one or two Friends with me.. for safety from getting mugged and help pass the time.. maybe a little drink after the session.