What's your favourite way to learn poker?

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me personally, the best way is to watch the best players on YouTube, the moments you go through are endless and through this you can definitely improve,

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite way to learn how to play poker is by watching videos from professionals. And also playing a lot of tournaments to be able to learn faster.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although there are good books on the subject, I would probably stall, so I tend to watch some streams out there and participate in some reviews around here.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sincerely, the days when reading poker books may help you improve your poker game are long gone. While some of them do offer some important information, the modern game has changed so much that the information in those books is already outdated. I'd advise you to watch some of the better names play in real time on Twitch. By seeing these players, you can learn a lot and observe how simple they make the game appear. The more you watch, the more you will comprehend what it takes to succeed. Jordan Banfield, Spraggy and Lex are the three I'd watch. The free content on raise your edge, which includes some hand reviews, is excellent for tournament strategy, fundamental ranges and mindset. 🙌

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are many ways to learn poker, but I think everyone learns in different ways. I myself can only learn through video lessons and live games with friends.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I read a little, but I learn more by watching videos.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing the game. Hand after hand. Nothing better than a table of randoms you’ve never played before tho( local live pub games )

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to read about fundamentals, but my favourate way of learning is by playing the game itself and looking at your hand history online or noting the interesting pots when playing live.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker courses, Youtube channels and some streamings on Twitch.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
learn from friends who benefit a lot

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I honestly think the best way to learn is by playing as much as you can. The more games you play, the more situations your gonna be in and the more often they happen, the better you will be able to deal with it.

At least that's what I've heard

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Studying in 1st
Playing in 2nd
and watching pro players 3rd XD