Whats your Favorite Hand?

T

Tonydanzaluva

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know how it started but deuce deuce has got to be my favorite, i've hit quads a number of times with them.

P

pitse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like knives and snowman suited. Have had a lot of luck with this hand.

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My fav is 9 5. Doesn't matter if they are suited or offsuit. Next time you play, take notice of how often a 9 and a 5 hit the flop together.

tinivy

tinivy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is :9s4: :8h4: suited or off it doesn't matter I have had a lot of luck with both of them~! :wavey:

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big Slick suited, I also like 8,9 suited

P

pockettryps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite hand

i would have to say 10 J suited, especially hearts. I always have alright luck with it. But, I also like 2 5 either way suited or not. I dunno why but it always brings me luck. Then, I have to like pocket sixes. I went all in with them playing dollar chips once in a live game (i was running low anyway...down to like 200), i got called by pocket kings and Q A...the flop came out K 6 A...the turn was a Q...so one had tryp Kings and the other Aces and Queens with a possible Boat. The river came out with my last Six to make 4 of a kind...WHEW!!

69smitty

best starting hand

ive got to love big slick but also 7,8 or 89 suited i love to play them worst hands has got tobe your 7,2 but i have lost more times then i have won with the pocket aces that hand scares me!!!!!!!!!

M

MIH202

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand would have to be Pocket Aces. If you know how to play them, you can win with them. Most people say they either win big pots or lose big pots. That's because you don't know what you are doing. You have to know how to get away from aces when someone has you beat. No aces are not going to win all the time. They are just a pair. But before the flop you want to make a statement, because it will be hard to get away from them.

R

randog_40

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

It would have to be the dreaded pocket aces. I know a lot of people dont like these cards, but for some reason I always seem to win with them.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RumbleFish said:
my favorite hand is 6, 9 any suit i donno why, ive just always had luck with it, whats everyones favorite hold em hand?
Doyle Brunson won back to back wsop championships with 10,2. Personaly, if I can get in cheap w/8,7 I like to take a chance. You don't hit often, but it sneeks up on everyone when you do.

H

henryl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
fave hand

Favorite had sounds silly but 4-10. Never fails either flop a set, full house or on the turn maybe even 4 of a kind. Its never lost.

H

henryl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

MIHO2

I agree with you 100% you jus need to know how to play them. Like you said its just a pair.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
henryl said:
Favorite had sounds silly but 4-10. Never fails either flop a set, full house or on the turn maybe even 4 of a kind. Its never lost.
Really? Hmm. I'll have to try that. Next time I see it I'm going all-in.

T

thecat35

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favourite hand has to be 10-8 always get lucky with that hand

furyious1

furyious1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fav hands

I just read through all these and no player has my hand...good thing
8-9 off or suited always do well ..So if your at my table and a 8-9 pops up better think twice because i gots the fullhouse

L

Lynzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like A- 5 usually woks out for a straight on either end..lol pocket pairs never seem to do anything for me and if I have suied cards..well the opposite color will come out, it never fails..lol

A

augie6289

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like pocket twos and threes it might sound crazy but i almost always hit trips and i win

S

snmkline

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
J-7 suited don't know why I just like the way it looks. I get it all the time and I don't think I've ever won with it either. LOL

J

jeffarey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pocket K's....aces may be the best starting hand but i dont really like getting them...

O

OhioMistress

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite starting hand is 8 7 suited or not. Lots of possiblities with this hand. I would say my percentage on it in hand is a little over 60%. Not the best but it my favorite.

Ohio

A

alymudd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favortie wacky hand is 8 10, i seem to win with it a lot. Otherwise...pocket 9's have always done me well. That was also my number all through high school and college fast-pitch softball, guess it stuck

A

aznb0i

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all my favorite hand would be pocket AA"S :p yesterday i had pocket KK's and lost :( some1 had the pocket AA heart brokon lolz o wellz

D

dazza123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i love 9-10 suited connecters. they're a good middle hand, come to think of it, any suited connecters above 5-6 are good enough for me :p

1Bigrick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have good luck with K10 suited and Q9. I love 22 its the monster killer.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands