What's Your Favorite Hand?

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK suited or JJ

These are my favorite hands in texas holdem 'cause if you hit a flush is often nuts]
Top pair with excellent Kicker and e esse par é facil de largar se não trincar ou se aparecer overcard no board

The same applies to AK gives to drop the first or second street have QQ or KK or AA think dangerous because lead us to all in almost in pre flop are strong hands but no gameplay and different pot control JJ and AK suited

:jd4::jd4:mateuspoker

shawnkeykong

shawnkeykong

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Just curious whats the most popular favourite hand among players and why. Whats your favourite hand and whats the reason its your favourite?:D
I love me the VERY unassuming 5,2 suited or 7,4 suited. preferably the 5,2 is clubs and the 7,4 spades. also depends very much on how the flop turns out. I just like those because nobody suspects you are going to hang onto garbage like 5,2 or 7,4 ...

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
without a doubt my favorite hand is AA

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm changing my favourite hand for TJ suited, but i like 65 suited too.

And of course, AA :)

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
K7o, I dont know why... Every time, I have this in my hand, instant call. I dont wanna understand, why I react like that. Ofc I can fold it anytime if its neccessary, But in 99% I play with it.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
23o. I know exactly what to do with it when I get it. So I have complete control of the hand.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps the favorite combination is three with a small pocket pair. And a favorite hand is any pocket pair, but the higher the better.😁

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite hand is J10s. It can generate a lot of accidents :)

W

Weeestler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
AA or AK or AQ but it's a game, you can lose with any hand)

M

mcbeaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Any real poker player who says anything other than AA is fibbing at least a little. Moreover, it must be said that favorite hands vary considerably depending on the format, stack, position and situation.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Without a doubt it is AA preflop although it depends on the situation postflop it makes me think a lot and also lose a lot if I don't handle the betting mode very well, but without a doubt I prefer to receive AA before another card

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
My favorite hand is any couple that gives a threesome after the flop 😉

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hand is ace pair. I always have more wins than losses with this hand compared to other cards I've been dealt. Therefore, I really like the AA pair.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, the choice will fall on the oldest pair is AA and the choice is obvious because she is the strongest hand and loses more than she loses the choice falls on AA

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands