What's Your Favorite Hand?

S

SatisfyMe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess the question should be which hand you have won the most with or which hand you won the biggest pot with. 9 3 is the hand I won the biggest pot with but not my favorite hand is Q 7 suited, I seem to catch a lot of players off guard with that hand...
icon7.gif

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not superstitious but I do love J10. I will not always play it the way some people will play their fav hand not matter what happens. I will lay down J10 when the situation dictates but I do like to play it whenever I can, it is a very flexible hand and can be played in a lot of ways.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose to avoid having favorite hands. I used to love playing A3 or J9 as if they were AA but I quickly learned to play my opponents and position. Who cares what cares you have

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is 22! Typically I either just fold to a bet on the flop, or I win big with a set of 2's. Straightforward, and unlike AA I can get away from it!

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also a big fan of small suited connectors like 45 or 56 in the big blind.. I'll call a small raise preflop and I love the feeling of flopping a completely disguised straight. For some reason I get more excited about flopping good hands when they were weak pre-flop. With AA, I don't get too excited about the flop unless it's something crazy like AA4 rainbow. And that's never happened to me :cool:

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J2o

my favorite hand is the most unexpected possible, for example, when I'm in the small blind and call with J2offsuited, if the pot was not raised, the big blind checks and the flop comes a full house. In these situations of unexpected advantages that can help to qualify in an important tournament

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suited J 10 gives you all kinds of possibilities. And it's a well hidden hand after the flop.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
no brainer for me....I must say my LEFT HAND as I am left-handed

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite hand is 9-7 suited asllways seems to hit for me

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to be a,a but online seems to lose to often.

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mine is middle

my favorite hand 9-7 suited allways works 8 outta 10 times

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fav hand

mines hands down is JJ only because it is the last expected for anyone to think you have 3 of a kind.:):)

F

Framona

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most ppl love pocket AA's but I have beat them when I start with a low pair many times. Guy just got beat with pocket AA by a guy with 5 7o ! :D

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JTs is my favorite. I seem to win 40% of the time when holding them. Who knows!

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most ppl love pocket AA's but I have beat them when I start with a low pair many times. Guy just got beat with pocket AA uby a guy with 5 7o ! :D

I beat AA’s with a full house!
My cards:JJ Opponents cards: AA
FLOP: 57J TURN:7. RIVER: K
he thought he had me beat [emoji23] let’s just say I wiped him clean [emoji1598][emoji24][emoji48]

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is KK I have won more with that hand than any other for some reason!!

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Favorite Hand

I don't care what any one says AA is my favorite hand and rounders is my favorite poker movie and it is not changing until rounders 2 comes out.

AA FOREVER BABY!!!!!

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my favorite starting hand is A-10 suited. There are obviously better hands to start but I have had luck with this one. Another favorite is A-J suited, because it is my first initial and my wifes first initial. Played properly these hands seem to pay off for me often.A:jd4:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands