Two cards with same colours !

A K - because is big cards diferent

T

TossUpKing

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T7 suited. always has been since I started to get serious about poker and always will be probably!

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mine is 97ss, I do prefer spades, but any suited 97, I may play it like AA or KK. Reason being, I was born in 79, graduated in 97, and this hand can flop the joint when played aggressively from the get go, and it's very hard for someone to put you on this type of hand.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today played 76o in 3 way pot and flop a straight and won big pot over an overpair So lucky So my favourite lately until I lose with it Lol

P

peachu1980

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favourits hand and cards that kill

My favourite hand is QQ, if neither are the Q of diamond, that card seem to screw me over more than most.. ANy body any similar cards or favourite hands .. peace and love

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite hand is QQ, if neither are the Q of diamond, that card seem to screw me over more than most.. ANy body any similar cards or favourite hands .. peace and love

Don't yet know my favourite Hand But having a look at my hand history (see attached image) I see I've played some really lose hands recently lol

I'm going to pick one of these hands as my favourite, any suggestions which?

:D

Attachments

• best hands.jpg
    best hands.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 17
sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey my favorite hand is king Queen of diamonds,with her I feel confident that I have a hand in most wins,I'm proud of her!!!good luck!!!

B

bviscaino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thing thata for the most people the favorite hand is AA but estadistic say that this hand can less versus a hand more inferior.

G

Geeh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what is your favorite hand?

we all have that hand that is our favorite that sometimes makes us pay bets that we should not mine is ten ditch in the same suit What is yours?
:ciao:

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why but QQ. I feel just undestroyable with this hand. Also, I very like 79 and 810, it's magic ))

roterdama

roterdama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my hand!

My favorite cards , AKs, J10 s, Q10s, off course AA:) and KK. But more i like play suited hands!:hahaha:

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep it simple. AA, then KK, then QQ, etc. For weird, not great hands that I like to play...definitely decent suited 1 gappers like J 9, 10 8, 9 7, 8 6. They make some very deceptive straight.

M

Manlg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
9T suited, similar topic exists on the forum.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Favorite hand: AA.

Now, favorite hand that starts off as not the favorite and ends up becoming a monster (think that's the kind of hand you are talking about), probably QJ suited.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we all have that hand that is our favorite that sometimes makes us pay bets that we should not mine is ten ditch in the same suit What is yours?
:ciao:

QQ or KK )):hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands