What's Your Favorite Hand?

J

jmyster198666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
K9

Just curious whats the most popular favourite hand among players and why. Whats your favourite hand and whats the reason its your favourite?:D
Defo K9 is my favourite I'm not sure why but it's won me a lot of hands

S

saufbursche

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love 7 and 8 in diamonts in a cash game. I often win very much with this Cards.

A

Atrevino247

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tj suited personally... lots of good things can happen

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA seems to be cursed i my hands, so i must say it's my least favorite. But i feel like holding KQh always lucky in my hands. So i must say KQh is my favourite hand.

A

albibek88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Qs is my favorite
and of course AA is sure to be our favorite hand

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

My favorite hand is a pocket pair that is lower then another pocket pair. I usually only bet pocket pair when trips are coming. (a third of time you get a pocket pair figuring have you hit a pocket pair with that pair in a while) The higher pocket pair usually bets with you giving you a chance a big pot.

The hand I hate is when one of your cards is undercut so a kicker yours lower really matters. I usually think one or the other cards are coming and then you are out kicked if it hits.

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK of ♥♥♥♥ i Always raise pre flop, and win with that starting hand :)

A

alescreative

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Какая твоя любимая рука

В зависимости от оппонента;) , но АА не имеет значение кто напротив)):):)

C

Cobra180

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
J9 suited for me. Give me always a win.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker hand is JTs

as you can see in the title of my post my favorite hand is JTs or even JTo and maybe a lot of people might be wondering why??' and to be honest I just don't know I guess I feel very very lucky when I play this hand and I guess most of the time I play this hand I get two pairs and is really good cause I guess is a good hand or maybe I get a three of a kind or even a full house which when I got one of this it is almost sure I`m going to win the hand so that's the reason why and if it is JTs I have the possibilities of a flush or a straight.

when I get JTs I know it is gonna be a great hand and when I have nothing to play with this hand I always can jus fold and it is not going to be a big deal.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand KD. I do not know why, but for me, somehow, there is a game with her more than with AK and others. Of course, AA is a great hand for everyone.

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely aa; and also I play with a suit and high card -pair,
of course, i do my best to see the flop. sometimes 2 -7 unsuited bring me some luck

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like AA but recently lost with it but i always love getting A K!!!:fight:

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a favorite hand but I definitely hate pocket Jacks!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Just curious whats the most popular favourite hand among players and why. Whats your favourite hand and whats the reason its your favourite?:D

Perhaps any hand which has at least 90% chance of win when going all-in ... (just like 6 4)

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is only a good hand if you can wisely build the pot up and, of course, get a decent flop. I’d much prefer QQ’s or 10 J suited.

Will fold straight away with 7/2,7/3 etc.

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is a pair below 10. Because in case of gain on the flop, it brings a lot of pleasure on the showdown

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KQs. Just because postflop plays well :cool: The most problematic hand is JJ. Often make mistakes when drawing. Sometimes it is not at all clear what to do.

Last edited:
BerkiRO

BerkiRO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
true

SUre is not AA my favorite :D If I have AA in the hand sure anybody else got any drill, full, or royal flush.
I like to play every card when we start.
Dont interesting what is, because the flop is give a good chance if you are lucky.
the best answer !! good answer man !

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands