What's Your Favorite Hand?

A

aces4allin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious whats the most popular favourite hand among players and why. Whats your favourite hand and whats the reason its your favourite?:D

Erzsicica

Erzsicica

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SUre is not AA my favorite :D If I have AA in the hand sure anybody else got any drill, full, or royal flush.
I like to play every card when we start.
Dont interesting what is, because the flop is give a good chance if you are lucky.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have a favorite hand. Since for mathematical reasons, all cards have their own winning percentage. If you rely on your favorite card, you can lose the stack.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Q8, I most of the times obtain a good flop when I'm holding those cards.

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious whats the most popular favourite hand among players and why. Whats your favourite hand and whats the reason its your favourite?:D

Typically the most popular and favorite hand among players is going to be AA due to it having the best overall equity preflop and it typically has good postflop equity.

I don't have a favorite hand because all sorts of hands can be a favorite in specific situations.

M

mrmb97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10Qs is my favorite
and of course AA is sure to be our favorite hand :))

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, AA. but we can lose very easily with this hand if we are not careful. if not two cards of the same color are enough to make me smile :)

A

aces4allin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the AQ as its an easy hand to get away from and i have been lucky with it in the past.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hand in J9 with any suit but I prefer J9 of diamonds if I had to choose haha. It has won me many hands and several usd. I am very confident when these cards touch me, whether by color, pair or ladder. Always something I have linked with these hahaha. Another set of cards that I like is the pair of 9. Regards

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
JJ is my favorite hand. I have flopped more sets with this pair than any other pair. And the times it doesn't flop a set I still end up with the best hand more often than not.:jd4::jd4:

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the easiest question ever!!! AA is without a doubt my favorite hand because it is the best starting hand in poker. I love aces!!!

G

graplet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pocket Q, AA seems to get beat too much and I cant ever fold it, same with KK, QQ, and A or K flop, i feel like i can fold em.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3/5 diamonds .. I won't call a big raise with it, but I've won more money with this hand than any other.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite hand and KQ of spandex I prefer it than AA:D

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most favorite hand is AA since it gives the player great security. Personal prefioero to have an AJ of the same suit, since it allows me to link high pairs on the flop, possibility of stairs and color.:cool:

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love spiking a small set like pocket 44s on an Ace High board at the micro stakes. People are always paying you off and very often you can get the money in and stack people. The small sets are also good because it makes it more likely that if you opponent hits the board they hit top pair which is hard for them to fold. Feels so incredibly good.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket 88 is my favourite hand. This hand brings me good luck.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, my favorite hand is AA, the reason for such a hand I have is very good in tournaments and I can safely play all-in on AA
almost all hands, but for me all cards are good when they win the game!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Single-slot connectors of any value...

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I imagine that pocket aces should be the general favorite for me I do not always lose with that hand with my favorite hand are 10 and 9 of the same suit always brought me good rewards playing it reasonably clear this greetings and luck:dancing2:

V

valanddon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pocket AA'S , best starting hand.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Of course, my favorite hand is АА.
No other options can be. Obviously, this is the strongest starting hand.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should only care about the winning hand. I could care less what it is, as long as it wins,

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands