akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hey everyone ,

Do you have a favorite color? Do you use a different one when you are prior to / after ITM phase?
I usually multi-table and after the ITM I change the felt to the red option(be aware) , I have seen that in Twitch many years ago and I have to admit it's very useful. My default one is green and some other times blue.

Any difference between MTT / SNGs / Cash games?

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the standard color green for poker tables but probably I will change it over the time.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play with green ,but if i get to a final table i change it to a bright color pink is cool for final table

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to use blue or black. I like something not too distracting and soothing on the eyes. I avoid red cause that's a stimulate color, it will generally entice you to be more aggressive, you need a relaxing color.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play with black or dark grey felt. It hurts my eyes to play with shiny coloured felt colors.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the dark green color of felt the most, any dark color is good, light colors of felt do not suit me.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use some thime grey and sometimes violett but when I come to final table I switch into red

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that I had never thought about this but I think it would feel strange playing at a table that is not black

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is for online only, I don't have too much preference at the tables.Black / dark grey felt - I find it to be humbling in a way, as if I'm looking at the night sky or something, I'm not sure why but it helps me to play my best.

Another thing I'll do is change the color on the back of cards to red. I see the red cards of my opponent and think whether or not he's being overly aggressive / bluffing. I'm not sure if it has helped me but I like how it gets me to think critically.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Black or grey with four color cards that pop off the table.

Black background also and the back of other players cards in black or grey as well. I like the tone of the table and surrounds to be subdued.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite color is all shades of green. Light green to dark green. I also really like the aquamarine color. It's like the color of an emerald with a deep dark blue.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like the green. It just seems right to me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not think color affects a player's results, but usually, I also prefer green.
Good luck.