What's your best poker memory or moment ??

D

Dionysios

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I have been having a lot of fun at poker tables, online and live as well. So I would like to hear about your favorite poker moments. :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't have a specific one but I like it when I take tickets through satellites for some good MTTs. :)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I have been having a lot of fun at poker tables, online and live as well. So I would like to hear about your favorite poker moments. :)

Being on the rail from row center when one of my best friends "Greg Merson" won the wsop Main event, and I'd known what he went thru to get there, and have a 2% share in the score

Here's a link to the final moment and the celebration, it was the coolest moment ever <3

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first win after 3 months of playing poker 3rd place in the tournament for 16.5 knockout turbo + 650 $ and the biggest knockout 110 $ for one

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Being drunk, alone in my room, my playlist tuned up to max, playing playing playing without a care in the world.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I worked on the night shift, and at the same time I decided to play a tournament for $ 1 and suddenly it started to go like never before in my life) in general I took 3rd place in the tournament for 4500 people) in parallel, I managed to hide from the authorities and managed to do my job))

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Winning the first 0.15 $ a few days ago in a Cardschat freroll tournament !

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker memories are when the hard work I put into the game pays off.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had a lot of such moments. Probably the best ones are the ones where I won the most money. But in general, for me, poker is entertainment that always brings me joy and satisfaction.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My best poker memory is my first Royal straight flush in a big tournament. A to 10 of diamonds.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my best poker memory was playing a tournament representing venezuela and i got a 4th place :)

ObiwanJ

ObiwanJ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Placing 13th in a freeroll recently. Took roughly 3 hours but had a blast and played some of my best poker to date getting a few good reads on opponents and sticking to my strategy throughout without deviation. A good sign of progress and maturation as a player for me

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best memory in poker was a tournament that I played and I was able to win the first place and take a good money, it was my first victory in a tournament with entry, I will never forget it.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

We were playing a home cash game at my buddy's commercial laundry. I was doing well this night and must have had about 2k in front of me. The owner had Aces over and I had quads. I bet $200 and he went all in. I called and when I showed my Quads he stood up and threw his wad down in the middle of the table. Money flew everywhere. He walked out, got in this truck and went home. Figured he would come back reloaded. He didn't. It was so funny! There was a miner partner at the game that was playing and locked up the laundry when we were done. It was a 3k pot. Love to tell the story.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
We were playing a home cash game at my buddy's commercial laundry. I was doing well this night and must have had about 2k in front of me. The owner had Aces over and I had quads. I bet $200 and he went all in. I called and when I showed my Quads he stood up and threw his wad down in the middle of the table. Money flew everywhere. He walked out, got in this truck and went home. Figured he would come back reloaded. He didn't. It was so funny! There was a miner partner at the game that was playing and locked up the laundry when we were done. It was a 3k pot. Love to tell the story.
The story of a ruined life.

We are the only creatures who kill or are killed over a game.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best memory has to be, playing for team Cardschat at the 2020 WSOP. Meeting so many people from Cardschat, going to the dinner break with the players remaining, having people from the team stop by my table to wish me luck as I got deeper, especially JoeShowdown, who surprised me as I did not know he was there.
Placing about 250th out of 12,000 was pretty sweet too!
That's some of team CC in my avatar!

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final tables for sure. Sadly I was unlucky on all of ft in good tournaments. I usually finish 5-9 pos.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My best poker memory is playing my first poker tournament.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What I like most is defeating aggressive opponents. Such moments bring me the most satisfaction. But overall, a few months ago I managed to increase my bankroll more than 10 times, and this is probably my best moment of all time.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I happened to register in a turbo tournament last year by accident, took 1st place and managed to win $500 in a freeroll at pokerstars, it's really a very good memory.

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I won $1,500 with a pair of 7s almost at the start of my poker career