What's your attitude towards slow acting players?

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
making some slow moves is often part of the strategy, but some players abuse it too much, it feels like I'm playing with a turtle

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi! In this case, I can advise you not to take it into account! try to focus on your own playing style.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
They don't bother me, sometimes I use that strategy.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
On the one hand, not everyone lives at the same speed. Not to mention that some people play on several tables at the same time.
On the other hand, you don't know what he does outside of poker. You have to be patient, that's all. Anyway, if you sit down to play without patience, you won't win anyway, that's a fact.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Did you stop to think that sometimes these players can be at more than one table?

Also, it is necessary to think before acting, so it doesn't bother me.

V

valanddon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think there should be a clock that allows you so much time to play , or your hand is folded after a set time.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't let it impress you and follow through with your own match plan should be the key here.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, some players act slowly every single time! Personally I feel annoyed by them: what's your feeling?
Annoyed, that's it, I find it very rude to waste all our time like that. I do what ever I can to take them out.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Part of the game, unless he does it all hands until the last second (which is still his right but would bother me a bit and I would open one or two more tables in that case) there is a pre-defined time limit that can be used, I don't see a problem, try to play more than one table or look for tournaments with another dynamic.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It cand be a bit annoying, but then i think: when i do it it's because i need that time for some reason.
So i respect everyone.

Also, playing more than one table can help you not to be annoyed by slowplay.

IKE390

IKE390

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't feel uncomfortable with them because time is essential for a game that requires reasoning and strategy.

K

koirajore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
annoying.. but nothing can do

W

w1nn1epo0h

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I don't treat players who play at multiple tables at once

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don’t feel anything, they want to play like that, you can also play against them)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Well, I'm patient with them, because if I'm playing several tables, those players are a breather 😅

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I myself use the time bank as I see fit for myself at the moment and let my opponents do the same. It doesn't bother me. :cool:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker encourages people to use their brains and acquire the skills they need to be successful. Poker players begin to think mathematically when they realize that it can help their poker game. In order to win at poker, you need to be very observant. some think for a long time or take time to get into the prizes.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In poker, some players act slowly every single time! Personally I feel annoyed by them: what's your feeling?
It is not critical for me. Moreover, sometimes I myself make a decision quite slowly, since I play at the same time at 3-4 tables, and therefore I need time to think. I do not see anything wrong with this, especially since the use of additional time is provided for in the rules.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Psychologically, it affects me very badly.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am very annoyed by slow players. In my opinion, such players can be divided into two categories. First: a slow player by nature. The second: a slow player, a professional who, by his behavior, takes the opponent out of balance to lure reckless bets.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just play like against any other player