Chips
Chest ist just about skill, poker is much more luck

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chess is a lot harder, you have to figure things out. poker is more or less the luck of the draw.

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chess of course. no need comparison

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I think the two games are difficult, but I think it is much more difficult, poker because you play perfect so you can lose, it is less predictable.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chess is harder than poker but its more about practise. I used to suck at chess but i crush it now. Poker is easy once you figure it out. Its all about practice makes perfect. Good luck.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play both chess and poker. Chess is a clear dedication to the game because there's no other way around either leave the game or improve. Unlike in poker, even if you don't improve your game you get lucky sometimes. I think there's more money in poker than chess.

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play chess. I wanted to learn but I didn't get caught. Likewise, I think chess is more difficult

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need a lot of skill for chest, poker is mich more luck

Artur22277

Artur22277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play chess well, so I can tell if you did everything right then this is a guarantee for victory. There is also luck and many factors in poker.:thefinger

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Weird question. In chess, everything depends on your actions. There is an element of luck in poker. The answer is obvious.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one of the many meanings of life, is to find something you enjoy, and get good at it.

To get good at anything requires time and devotion..to get to the top in any field also requires ' natural talent' ..whatever that is...a very strong personality/psyche, and an unbreakable will.

to answer your question directly...they are both hard...but chess is harder.

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard comparing these two. I think poker is much more about adapting to your opponents, while chess is much more about playing the best possible move. In order to be among the best of the best, chess requires more training/learning in my opinion.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Two very complex game's but to be honest both are Skill based in the fact that if you make a mistake in either game it can cost you the Final Result. I played a lot of Chess when I was younger and when my children brought home a Chess game for the computer, I lost every single game which really annoyed me as I thought I was good at chess. I sat there at the computer for hours trying to beat it.
Eventually I DID! I discovered that if you made a defensive move, the computer would punish you and win! every time, so I played an offensive game even if I made a mistake and lost my Queen, I would keep attacking and playing on the offensive. I soon got so good at that style of game I could beat it every time I played against the computer, sometimes even sacrificing my queen to get an edge over the computer, when I showed my kids how to beat it they thought I was Super Dad! being so clever to beat a computer at Chess.
Poker is the same in that you have to play on the offence, be aggressive, and you can win but it so important to know when to be aggressive and when to slow down. I was given Chris Moneymakers World Series of poker game for the PC as a Christmas Gift by my kids one year and beat it within a couple of hours. I am not saying I am that good at poker but I was able to spot the traps in the software and avoid the pitfalls so easily I could finish at the final heads-up game and beat it.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my opinion in Chess are less accidents by compare with Poker, because in Poker many depends
from Luck, Bluffs, and etc., since Poker is a Game with not full information...:rolleyes: This means on the first place coming out
a Good Intuition and Psychological Stability.:joyman::deal::cool:

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I think chess is much more unpredictable than poker chess is a different solo for luck! in chess you have to be better there in your head

K

Knava999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, chess is more difficult, you always have poker, the choice of what to do. But in chess, no.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chess is very hard. I'm trying to learn the game and it's very difficult. Poker was easy for me to pick up even as a beginner.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider chess much easier than poker, not for learning, but because being able to be victorious in poker, being the first to call in a tournament, requires dominance over many opponents at the same time. In chess, we have to beat one opponent at a time.

L

livyst123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can always learn something new in chess and to beat the best you need to play extremely well but in poker you can beat the best by just getting lucky or playing a competent playstyle which isn't that hard.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chess is more difficult

I play both chess and poker. Chess is a clear dedication to the game because there's no other way around either leave the game or improve. Unlike in poker, even if you don't improve your game you get lucky sometimes. I think there's more money in poker than chess.

chess and it is a game of strategy and a lot of skill, unlike poker that 60% is strategy and 40% is luck in the game and have good hands

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chess is by far harder, lots of skill and strategy. You can learn different strategies , in chess. Poker you need for luck, then skill or strategy. Poker is much easier, cause any 2 cards can win, as long as you are in the hot seats at tables.