Your Worst Poker History?

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what was your worst poker history..and did you get back on top? how was it ?

Me:I broke the limit of the two credit cards I'm unemployed and I don't know what to do ... I hope I can change that :(

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

Me:I broke the limit of the two credit cards I'm unemployed and I don't know what to do ... I hope I can change that :(
Why are you using credit cards to play poker, especially since you're unemployed, gambling requires disposable income, your losses are only going to be larger once the interest is factored in.

:confused:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You will get over this, but you have to do a financial exercise to see how much money you have for poker and try not to exceed that limit otherwise it will be difficult for you in the future. I also lost money at poker but I knew where to stop and start over more focused after a break of a few weeks. Good luck!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think we should avoid such losses.Learn to control the flow of your funds.Moderate the ardor of your excitement and play within your means.the game should not spoil your plans for life.And bring only joy and impulsiveness.Play it right!Good luck on the twists of fate!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In all the time I have been playing poker, I have not spent more than $ 100. It is unfortunate to hear that you have such problems, but it is a direct consequence of lack of patience and discipline. Only players who follow the principles of bankroll management have a real chance of success. Therefore, for you, now is the time to draw conclusions and take responsibility for your actions and your life.
Good luck.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To get a great prize and the hours to have lost it, I learned from that so as not to repeat it but it was not a single occasion so it was a hard road:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:and at tables the most painful thing to lose against someone who only has one out left in favor:D:D:D:D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
All you can do now is draw conclusions!
If you can't control your emotions and expenses, then it's better not to start playing at all.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some time ago about 6 years ago I had a loss of my bankroll that affected me a lot in my game and personally, I lost more than $ 700 in less than 5 days playing omaha NL 25 cash game.
I had built that bankroll with a lot of effort and dedication in sit & go and a part in Mtts Texas holdem and I lost it all in Omaha.