What is your opinion about this? Is it a cheating or a dirty play?

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Today I bring a hand that was carried out in the ETP Madrid of 2011 in which a player "Ivan Freitez" unfortunately of my country Venezuela does this trick, in my opinion is not a trap but if it is a very dirty play and should exist Rules of this type of actions, What is your opinion about this?

PD: I remain tournament champion :jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
its not cheat,looks like dirty play but wait maybe his think his opponent hold KK in case thats better fullhouse... so he only prefer for call but he say wrong Word.. complicated situation.. i try to help my friend sorry for my english..

16clumsyandshy

Rock Star
It's just pathetic that the other player and the floor judge knew that this player was doing this as a dirty play.

warface

warface

Rock Star
Good joke turned out) a small bet on the flop brought, he saw himself turn set 5)) is often a phenomenon in poker))))

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Awards
That is the dirtiest play i have ever seen,,,the guy should be banned. Horrible:mad:

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
I was shocked by this, but I think the fairest response is getting the tournament director to explain to the other player that the player has done this before as a dirty play.
Perhaps if someone is a serial offender, than they can be warned and then ultimately banned in the future.

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
i think its a bad behavior and unrespect for others players and for the prestige of the tournament and that kind of players should be banned cause they repeat the same ugly moves again and again.

K

Kevin Watts

Enthusiast
Another example of angle shooting. Makes for bad for positive image to outsiders.

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Awards
It's a dirty play that should be considered cheating, especially given the fact that he did the same thing earlier. It was nice that the pit boss warned the player that Freitez had done this earlier with the nuts, I'm with the commentators on this one, I would have liked to have seen a fold at this point.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Legend
Awards
without the sound?'' not much to see ? did he say call? All in? Fold? and push the chips in?

pescaofish

pescaofish

Legend
Awards
ok, I hear it, so he said reise and then: sorry call, English problem!
I will say is not that bad. I will pay or not depending on my hand and the odds/outs not what players say.; otherwise I will go crazy on life Poker!

Vin Keyzone

Vin Keyzone

Enthusiast
Well there are no rules in place against what he did but it was really pathetic of him to stoop down to that level. It all boils down to one word......Ethics!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Awards
I would be taking a penalty after the hand because he would have learned some new English words that are not allowed at the table.