What is your objective with poker or why do you play?

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to one day win the wsop main event and get a bracelet so everytime I play I practice for the big one. One day I will have $10,000 for the ticket.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My objective is clear....

I'm here to win and that's that.

Thank you for listening!

..bluff..

:)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal is to have a regular income from poker. I don't want to be a professional player, but an extra money every month doing something that I like it's a good idea.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good goals-good plans!But whether you will succeed or not, time and your growing experience will show.Do not burn on the way to success and know that the game does not tolerate weaknesses.Good luck friend!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want to one day win the WSOP main event and get a bracelet so everytime I play I practice for the big one. One day I will have $10,000 for the ticket.

I play for fun. Poker is a hobby for me that gives me pleasure. And of course the prospect of winning money also attracts me.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully win big money on the side as well I like the strategies and gameplay of holdem.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The WSOP is everyone's dream for sure. I would also like to get out there and get at least ITM

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I see that in Poker you can win high values ​​and medium speeds around 10,000 dollars and it's not like a lottery so I play poker to try to win a value like that and buy a decent house for my family to live in. only way to acquire a high value. summing up game to win.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have no objective when i play......i play because i love the game.....i never put my credit card i put prepaid credit card.....because i love so much play......but i know the poker will never change my life.....

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I want to one day win the WSOP main event and get a bracelet so everytime I play I practice for the big one. One day I will have $10,000 for the ticket.
Nice post and I think your goal is perfect!

If you're going to dream, why not dream big?! :biggrin:

Shoot for the moon, that way, if you miss you might just hit the stars! :wink:

My objective with poker is to win and I play for the love of the game. Nice and simple. :love:

There are further and more specific goals, but they are very personal.

Some of my nearest & dearest at cardschat know about these goals, but everyone else here is none the wiser! :laugh:

No it's not.
The day has finally arrived Risto, it's time to celebrate:- You have finally received a 'like' on one of your posts from me! :laugh: :wink:

I have no objective when i play......i play because i love the game.....i never put my credit card i put prepaid credit card.....because i love so much play......but i know the poker will never change my life.....
This 'knowledge' of yours...

Is the exact and only reason why poker will never change your life! :p :laugh: :wink:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because it makes me money! And I also dream of a big drift! And of course because poker brings me pleasure!

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker to compete. I like testing myself against other players. I want to win of course. I have won enough to know that I can play but I know I need to continue to improve.

R

rodrigonc340

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've studied poker a lot, I participated in times to be a professional player, but today I play as a recreational player.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My goal in Poker is to play and in the future to be able to have some income. Likewise, to be a professional player one would have to dedicate oneself fully to this, but with work it becomes a bit difficult. But well as I said, get to have bigger income. Greetings.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Nice post and I think your goal is perfect!

If you're going to dream, why not dream big?! :biggrin:

Shoot for the moon, that way, if you miss you might just hit the stars! :wink:

My objective with poker is to win and I play for the love of the game. Nice and simple. :love:

There are further and more specific goals, but they are very personal.

Some of my nearest & dearest at cardschat know about these goals, but everyone else here is none the wiser! :laugh:

The day has finally arrived Risto, it's time to celebrate:- You have finally received a 'like' on one of your posts from me! :laugh: :wink:

This 'knowledge' of yours...

Is the exact and only reason why poker will never change your life! :p :laugh: :wink:

for sure my dream i becomming professional poker player and if i had the cash going on big tournament in the world but right now i dont think happen.....if i had an opportunity to do it i wil try i said to my girlfriend that if i win big cash i'm goin on ega playing tournament...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play because I like this game, it is an escape from routine. Of course I like to earn money which day to day will be better and better price!

Dakker67

Dakker67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun! Of course, starting every game, I hope to become a winner, this only fuels interest. Sorry, but what's the point of playing without interest?):)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
for sure my dream i becomming professional poker player and if i had the cash going on big tournament in the world but right now i dont think happen.....if i had an opportunity to do it i wil try i said to my girlfriend that if i win big cash i'm goin on ega playing tournament...
Don't let your mind get in the way of your dreams... :flute:

Of course that's not to say don't be rational, everything is a balance and a trade-off! :wink:

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm on Social Security and not able to work for more income. So I play to supplement my income and to pass the time each day. I don't win much, but any is better than none. :)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i love it and i will be thinking positive.......step by step

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My current goal in poker. I have zero on my account right now. Win a few cents in freerolls, then play 0.25, then nl2, then win $ 75 and withdraw it. This is my goal in poker.