What is your NEMESIS HAND ?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The nemesis hand is the hand you almost always get cracked with. It is the hand that you most often get knocked out of tournaments with.

Bonus Question: Has this changed the way you approach playing the hand?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KK is at the top of my list. QQ is a close second.

I will still raise with them but am just calling reraises and seeing flops more in tournament play as opposed to reraising.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My nemesis hand is AK; i don't know how it happens but seems to me i always lose with this hand or even worst i'm getting kick out of tournaments:rolleyes:. Probably my mistake is that i over valuate it.

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst bad beats or coolers are 1/ AA whenever I am early position and holding more or less 20-25 Big blinds it gets crushed by all kind of sets and flushes whatever I do All in preflop//raising limping nothing seems to work unless I 3bet shove it gets better if I am in a good position or on the blinds 2/2nd one is with Queens on the button I get them crushed always by 10-10 who gets all kind of sets and straights or by kings if it's a dry board. 3/10-10 when I am on the blinds and call someone who shoved preflop seemingly all the lower pairs 22--99 get their sets but never my tens.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it's probably KK's hand. I'm leaving the tournament with her often.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty much any hand against an all-in sit out on ACR. The good news is that they don't hurt hurt your stack when they inevitably suck out. The bad news is that I am pretty much guaranteed to lose the first run-in with any of them. It doesn't matter if there are three or four other players in the pot. That all-in sit out will normally prevail. But, to answer your question more directly, A 10 seems to set me up for trouble even when I play it conservatively.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Nemesis hand is JJ . Opponent has QQ,KK ,AA, AQ, AK and win. :(

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A-K

You could say that of the last 20 hands that I played preflop with A-K, I lost 15 (although 888poker is very special) but yes, lately the A-K is not very good

G

gnashty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jacks and Tens arent my friends! lol

The nemesis hand is the hand you almost always get cracked with. It is the hand that you most often get knocked out of tournaments with.

Bonus Question: Has this changed the way you approach playing the hand?

Those hands split my head to the fat white meat the majority of the time!

Pocketks21

Pocketks21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
J 10 s . I've been burnt many times the past couple times going against it.

A

Abubakarovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ 1010. Very often I lose with them, but I can not throw them off.

N

NJW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My least favourite hand is 7-2o. I never make money with this hand.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohhhhhhhh how we don't get along! I have tried and tried to be friends with you but you keep pushing me away. I've tried to see things your way but have failed there as well. I just pray that someday you will reconsider your position and we mend our estranged relationship. I do truly love you but I hate you...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands