What Are Your Most Hated Hole Cards?

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont really have any. What I really hate is getting a premium starting hand and then getting shoved on and having to make the decision to play for all my chips. I would rather build a pot and play post flop poker. It can be such a quick and heartless ending to a good run or session and doesnt take any skill to play that way. I am almost to the point where I have had so many bad beats with premium hands at key points in tourneys that I am gonna start folding all preflop all ins to me with the exception of aces.

R

Raposo27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A-10 or less, I hate these hands because it always deceive me.
When I come these hands I think it's good, but I always loose.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is A 6. :icon_rr:
A gives hope, and 6 takes it away time after time!

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

JJ is the most controversial hand. On the one hand - a premium class arm, but on the other hand there are a lot of losses !!! (:)jd4::jd4::wavey:

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
any low pocket pair. So many over cards can beat you but you just know if you don't play, you'd have made a set.

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like kaarman pairs below nine, these cards are something so cool and so shaky

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some said AQo, well, i think the hated cards depends on position, on EP low unconnectec-unsuited cards are the worst, but skilled player taht understand WHO they areplaying can bluff a premium hand by the river... risky... but very satisfying

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AQ and A9 are the worst for me...

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
J9 and JQ OMG!!!!! I have never hated something like these cards in my life :mad: they are headaches, you call or you do not call, if you call you lose if you do not call, it was even flush or a full house, and they come back to you and choose to play them and you lose %$&$%&, I have come to the conclusion that I get better not to play them unless I have a big stack and the bet is the minimum. Otherwise, no thanks ;).

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any pair below 10 , i dont know what to do call or fold and most of the times i tilt cause of them . lets say i have pocket 8 and then the 8 opens ,i go all in and then someone kick my with a poket kk when the k opens

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, every hand with which I lose a hand is hated: D
And seriously, of course, like most players, I don't like combining low 10-5 or 4-8 cards.
but even once and with such hands managed to win the hand.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hello aside 7-2 for QA :) I never win with those cards

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A7, A8, A9... Always trying to tempt me into digging myself into a tough spot

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that 5 9 for me are very rare cards, but in order for these cards to win, you still need to start playing with them, it is not yet time for me to trust the chips to this combination.

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will agree with you... for me worst cards are 10 5... never won that game.
But i love to play 7 2 any kind of coulor, won a lot of games with those.
Also i don't like to play AA all in. You have no idea how many games i lost with those cards.

D

Dmitrij32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rising Star

It all depends on what position you are in, because there are situations when you need to reset AA.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my opinion need relate by any cards calmly, without special emotions: I mean need try not hate or
love some cards by one simple cause, because in Poker can lose and win any cards, because Poker as and Life is unpredictable!..:rolleyes: Therefore necessary try, by possibility, by all relate philosophically...:cool: I think, this is best method, that avoid getting into the tilt...
And Good Luck Everyone!;):)

a lot of equity in this answear hehe

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, there is no card I would hate. There are only unfortunate situations where I can lose with a pair of aces as well. I hate these situations, not the cards.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
T3o, T4o 74o. Can't do anything constructive with those in an opening hand, so usually fold them.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
8-2 and 9-2 are lost hands to play.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cards of the same suit. If you have the same suit, you won't win much. If you have the same suit but smaller cards, you will lose a lot too.

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pair

i hater pocket 2 or three will never play them