What are your most experienced emotions at poker table?

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Emotions are inevitable during poker play, what kind of emotions do you experience most often in your poker life? Fear, happiness, boring or something else?

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There was a time when there were some problems with the software at pokerstars, I had AA and the flop was again AA so I had 4 of a kind but I couldn't react, could only see how the game went on and my hands were out a reason inexplicable for me were folded and yes I think that I was a bit pissed off. But in general I never get mad when I play poker. I often laugh when playing poker but that's more of an omg how could he play that and win lol. So I guess that doesn't really count for joy. The day I start to find poker boring, I stop playing poker

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in poker one experiences many emotions, when you win a tournament you are very happy, that day you are very happy, when you get a bat beats you are very sad and even angry, are emotions that you will always have in poker, but that does not change your game, I always have a great time playing poker, I really like it, it is my passion, and although I have bad days I will always be grateful for this great sport like poker.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
High adrenaline ,angry.self satisfaction .happy ,sad,broke ,rich ....every single one

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes frustration but most of the time excitement, relaxation and happiness. If I start to feel bored of poker I just switch it up and play something different for a while. I find life helps me to just naturally switch things up, so I never actually get bored of most things I do in life.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happiness, until I am out and then sadness. Unless I finished first! (Which rarely happens)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fortunately, I have been in poker for a long time and those emotions are gone. I just play and try to get into the alpha game, but unfortunately I can't always keep this state after a break in tournaments. My task as a player is to analyze and correct my game, and not to sit on emotions from the next bad beat.
Yes, sometimes it's boring, but then I add a couple of quick games to the regular tournaments, but that ultimately affects the quality of my game. In my case, boredom appears if you are not playing at your limit, but below because of the lost bankroll.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The feelings that I develop are almost always the same, of happiness of anger and sadness, for that reason these are very difficult elements to control

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, the strongest emotion I have is irritation for moving! Even winning the tournament does not cause great emotions!

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, the strongest emotion I have is irritation for moving! Even winning the tournament does not cause great emotions!
Moving between tables during tournament? Is that truely bothering you? It's a somewhat rare emotion:)

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the most frequently encountered emotion should be anxiety. Whether in the bubble circle or when entering the ft, even the last money jump is accompanied by anxiety.

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel sometimes very boring and start playing very stupid calling and raising with bad hands I don’t know why and I hate that because that’s the time when exactly I lose all my chips

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the poker table, I am most euphoric.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After another lost bankroll - Denial, Anger, Depression and Acceptance - Then I promise myself to quit playing poker for good.)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly boredom. Tilt is not an option.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only feel positive emotions while playing poker. I've been playing poker for over 11 years, and no matter the results, I always enjoy the game. I just try to be patient and make informed decisions.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I feel euphoric and excited. These exciting feelings bring me pleasure, and when I play poker I relax and enjoy the game. Poker is a great hobby.