What is your level of courage playing poker?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are the one with AA in the hand bet everything, waiting for a hand to see if you see what your opponent will do, I already bet everything and I have lost several times for it.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter what your starting hand is, AA included, no hand is invincible. There’s no hand I’d rather I have than Aces. Your a huge favorite and in the long run you will more than you lose. That being said if the pot is very big I still will have nervous energy especially if I’m facing elimination. I think we all have had some let downs with AA that leads to having some nerves.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I think about it, that has happened to me several times, I have AA, I go all and in the end I lose with such a strong hand. It's a hand I call a double-edged sword.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun fact - :as4: :ac4: has less than a 50% chance of winning pre-flop in a 4-way.

3ac57676ccc259a7fc52c35eaf0e994e.png

Put another way:

bcba51d8246a8418efb0384c05dc4ec1.png

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are short stacked, just go ahead and shove. Otherwise, play the hand and see what happens. AA is a good hand but you have to know when to let it go. Most people tend to play it very aggressively to not give free cards and end up bad beat.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All ins are always exciting with whatever map you can't walk...

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, it happened to me again sometime when I am with a powerful hand I do not bet everything immediately I expect the flop

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loss with a pocket hand AA is perceived painfully. A pair of aces is good only preflop, the situation on the flop can change. But the pocket pair AA is the most profitable hand on the distance.

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Aces but it depends on the situation. I have won several pots with them and I have been burnt by them. As others have said, you just have to know when to let them go. :)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have won and lose AA's but sometimes you need even to fold them no matter how you want to get payed with these cards .

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing worse then when everybody folds when your dealt AA you almost jump with excitment to see whole table fold thens just killer.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
With such a pocket pair, I always play aggressively. It is not a matter of courage. You always need to make the best use of situations with such strong cards.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
same as you its a mistake i need to see, poker is patience