What is Your Least Favorite Strong Starting Hand?

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KQ, you lose to many hands, you think I'm in the front on the flop, but it's hardly going to be

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My unloved hand KQ ... It seems that the hand is not bad - there is hope - but AA or any other pair without a lady and a king leave you a loser! So offensively - you lose!

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A 10

I'm not a fan of A 10. I have a lot of trouble wining with this hand.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eights.

You dont know how to play those hands. They have good odds to win without having to set mine.
But.
You cant shove cause you are getting called by way better.
You cant play a flop cause any overcard kills you.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is actually A K believe it or not. So many times i've had that hand but then lost to jacks or queens.

H

havealittlefaith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me my least favorite good hand is AJ. Especially AJo can be so awkward and I think I fold it way more than I should but it just terrifies me.

M

mirrornick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool question . I always get confused on how to play these hands.

KQo - 3x bet or not
55 - 66 - 77- 88 - 99 - I don't know how so many people are ready to put their tournament life with 88 all in.. I could never call an all in with 99.

My least favourite good hand would be 10J offsuit

M

mirrornick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never forget the days when we first started playing poker. KQ was considered a monster.

F

FabioLmkds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
QJs .. a good hand, but that often leads you to the hole. if it is against several opponents then .. the desire to play with QJ is much but the gnt knows that it is not so good because almost always we will be dominated with it and losing.

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me AA and KK, but dont need slowplay this hand:)

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ can and has got me into a big mess before.... I'm sure it will again.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love and hate go together. I always wait for a strong hand to come.But two aces or two kings come. And you love that couple if you win and you hate if you lose.

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wors hands are the big pairs which lead me to make wrong décisions and I get always punished for that it happens that I threebet jam with overpairs on dry flops and get my AA or KK crushed by sets or unbelivable draws with 2unlucky streets or à second pair on River

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wors hands are the big pairs which lead me to make wrong décisions and I get always punished for that it happens that I threebet jam with overpairs on dry flops and get my AA or KK crushed by sets or unbelivable draws with 2unlucky streets or à second pair on River

This why QQ's and JJ's are tricky fu@kers, AA's and KK's can spoil the party too :D

V

VbikerV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that was A 3 heart . On table was (in flop A5A , next Q A)

N

Nico9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
77, and KJ. I don't seem to know how to play either.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I get JJ's I get an uneasy feeling in my gut lol. I don't mind getting them but they are absolutely difficult to play at times. I think the hand I dislike playing the most, however, is 8T (suited or unsuited). I never seem to have any luck with them and I hear people say all the time that 8T is one of their favorite hands.

inflmara

inflmara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ or 10,10but I will always play it because it is a strong hand

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday I was playing a tournament. And in the first hand, I got a pair of kings.Two players bet on everything.I dropped it.And then very sorry.Played 100,000 poker stars.Then never came a good hand.

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never forget the days when we first started playing poker. KQ was considered a monster.

What days were those ? From the very beginning, I learned that KQ was in the "trouble hand" category because it is easily dominated. Maybe some of us thought KQ was a monster, but it never was.

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I just saw someone's AA get beat by 3 5 off suited 😇

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJo from MP when facing a raise really sucks.... QJo, KJo from EP to MP is never fun either.... then 66- when facing an open 3Bet while either on BB or on the BTN, and you have the chips for it to be profitable to set hunt.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands