What is Your Least Favorite Strong Starting Hand?

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not talking about a 2 7 off suited. For example, for me it is J J. I seem to misplay that hand or have bad luck more often than not.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My least favorite hand is A9. On the flop with a small kicker, there's nothing to count on and and it is impossible to collect the set.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably it will be K,Q.
The last few weeks I have been lucky with such cards.

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me 85 suited is the least favorite i can say. Had some good wins with that hand.
You must be careful with what you are calling against.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple answer,
Least favorite good hand is the one's that get sucked out on by the rivers online.
Extremely frustrating watching my AA or KK or straights eating dust by these so called random generators on a continuous basis.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With me, the same river is also the most hated card, and I do not like this KQ, and unfortunately you enter with a stake, and you do not get anything ..

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like AA, i really dont, i lost way too many times than i have won with that hand, and im always tripping when i get that. like, i have aces, the guy has kings and a king flops up, or an ace with a queen and a jack and a ten :p :) also A5 suited hand sucks :)

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I just saw someone's AA get beat by 3 5 off suited.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not talking about a 2 7 off suited. For example, for me it is J J. I seem to misplay that hand or have bad luck more often than not.

I have a similar situation. Most often I "put" pocket pairs, but the worst for me is the hands of AA, KK, JJ.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Least Favourite good hand

Hi there,

this definitely for me has to be JQ suited- the prettier the hand, the more dangerous it is and easier to get into trouble, the same for KJ suited - the number of times i see players play any ace suited versus paint suited..

good question this - i like this thread

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any two can be a winning or a loser. Sometimes it doesn't matter what the whole cards are but what you are representing.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jacks for me too. I have done well with queens and sevens.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its KJ.I cant play this hand and always loose.Its the most incomprehensible hand for me.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just won a hand with jacks

Well, I just won a hand with Jack's, although I flopped a full boat with it. Lost 2hands later on an all in where guy hit two pair on turn card. Gotta love this game.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably A9 it's right on the edge of being a good ace and doesn't really have that co-operative straight possibility. It's still ok but it has much less appeal when you hit an ace high board with someone barreling at you.

J

jaggafrig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its QQ usually lose big with this hand--I am always nervous pre flop--one of my least favorite hands

T

thackro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it every you get KK an Ace comes on the flop way more often than not?

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I'm not to fond of K - 10. I can't seem to ever win with it.

agrivion

agrivion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ without a doubt. I lose when I get them, every time. Its to the point that when I get them I usually toss them. When I do have the bad idea to use them...loss. I cant deal with them. I know that some have luck with them, but im not some

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AQ by a mile, never seems to win flips and run into AK over and over.

Still I'm not going to fold it with a short-stack pretty much ever. Shrug. :D

J

j4fun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I might be the first one to say this.. But you all can verify the data on this.. It is definitely AKs/AKo. It never ever flops good.. I mean statistically.. I have even seen this happen in many tourneys on youtube etc too.. It is supposed to be the 4th best starting hand but I hate to see it in my hands.. I am writing this after experiencing it for more than 6 months.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At me the least favorite hand is AJ, I play it better than AQ or AK, I often drop out J when players play AQ or AK, and there is still the least favorite hand 10-9, too, I often drop or 2 pairs or Street!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands