What is Your Favorite Type of Poker?

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only just started playing different variations of poker but I am quite enjoying the different variations of poker. Finished a good 15th in the 5 card stud, Been doing quite well playing horse only thing you have to watch out for is when it changes from razz to 7 card stud lol. I hate Omaha H/L but still have to play it. 8 game has a great variation of poker games. Plus it keeps you more awake playing different types of poker. But I still love Holdem above all else.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like omaha pot limit for cash and poker hold'em for tournaments. Also tournaments of badugi razz and 7 card stud can be good.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your Favourite type of poker

My favorite type of poker is Texas Holdem. I use to play others but once I found Texas Holdem I haven’t stopped.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Holdem is still the best for me

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The situation is similar to mine, I also tried to play other types of poker, besides Hold'em, especially tried to play Omaha, but nothing good came of it and I gave up this idea. Now I only play Texas Hold'em.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most attractive type of poker is razz, as well as all games where there is a low. Hold'em is interesting if you have reached the final table and are looking forward to big money:icon_bigs

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Texas Holdem, I know Omaha but I play very little.

F

fifille07

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My son in law just taught me Badugi last week and I have to admit that I like this push your luck kind of game. I've won my first 2 playmoney sit&go.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite game

Lately I have been playing a lot of Omaha "bomb pot" games on ACR. Like the bomb pot added to the game as winning one of those hands can give you a nice profit and adds a diversion to the game VS straight Omaha.

GL All! :D

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play omaha, specially 5 card omaha, it’s a crazy game, but I have so much fun playing :)

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Great game of Pot Limit Omaha.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOve texas holdem

Texas hold them is my best poker game ! go!

Thanks for listening:angel:

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Holdem is my favourite and am most familiar with. I have tried Horse freerolls to give me a taste of other types of poker and most types do seem quite fun but I don’t do so well in other types yet lol.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Serious fav and for fun fav...

For serious poker, fav has to be hold 'em; it's the most familiar, know what to expect in different situations.
For fun, I like variations. stud hi/lo and omaha; so many outs, they keep you alert the whole game, right to the river.

P

PotPlucker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Hold'em is my favorite. Do enjoy playing Omaha hi-lo for added complexity. Seven and five card stud require a bit more memorizing of folded and discards cards than I am comfortable with. Razz and other low ball games have been more of a challenge also.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I focused on only one option, and I prefer NL Hold'em. I believe that it is more effective to study the game and improve skills in only one direction.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I really like to play PLO8 , but holdem I play the most. There is no to much tournaments of PLO8.

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play hold'em right now. In the future, I want to learn all kinds of poker.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have only just started playing different variations of poker but I am quite enjoying the different variations of poker. Finished a good 15th in the 5 card stud, Been doing quite well playing horse only thing you have to watch out for is when it changes from razz to 7 card stud lol. I hate Omaha H/L but still have to play it. 8 game has a great variation of poker games. Plus it keeps you more awake playing different types of poker. But I still love Holdem above all else.

I am also a big fan of stud and 5 card draw, but if you want to learn more about mixed games try watching "Pyefacepoker" on Twitch T.V. he is a great ambassador for the mixed game movement and plays them all.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play Texas Holdem six max and tournaments. I'm not a prodigy and I don't like to juggle multiple game types. With focused, consistent grinding I've found that I improve.