What is your favorite suited connector?

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Rock Star
Awards
10-J of hearts. I like that and in my subjective observations i tend to win a lot with this

Tracid

Tracid

Pretty stupid for an A.G.I.
Community Guide
Awards
Fond of suited connectors between 7,8s and 9,10s (funnily enough)...

Very fond of diamond wheel gappers..! :flute: :love: :angel:

D

dregan

Visionary
Awards
I prefer with single mate connectors to have the highest card is AK.

Tracid

Tracid

Community Guide
Awards
10-J of hearts. I like that and in my subjective observations i tend to win a lot with this
I'm not sure if these and above count as 'suited connectors', although technically they of course fit the criteria (of being the same suit and chronological), usually these tend to be referred to as 'suited Broadway' or just 'Broadway' cards.

Sometimes Broadway cards will also be called 'paint' cards, but probably not so much if there is an ace or ten in the combination.

Could be wrong and it's probably a matter or perspective but usually 'suited connectors' tends to refer to pipped cards.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Awards
TJs is my favourite, with this you have a high chance of hitting a straight or flush

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Awards
I don't think it's good to answer anymore, because based on the answers you will be played and of course bluffed by winning hands, a little thoughtful and a lot of attention to such posts:)

Tracid

Tracid

Community Guide
Awards
I don't think it's good to answer anymore, because based on the answers you will be played and of course bluffed by winning hands, a little thoughtful and a lot of attention to such posts:)
What do you mean? :smile:

pandafreeroll

pandafreeroll

Enthusiast
I was about to say KQs, but really my favourite hands are the ones where I get to see a cheap flop from the big bling or limp in from hijack-small with 76s-T9s because those give for the best hidden nuts :)

A

Anders1616

Legend
Awards
AK - but my best winning hand was 3-4 spades who gave me a straight.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Rock Star
Awards
BY
AK of course. In general, I don't like connectors unless they're broadway.