Not open for further replies.
Tomthebomb

Tomthebomb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am huge fan of the Ferguson.

I was just getting into all the awesome cardschat freerolls, when the new rules were changed. I'm fairly new to online poker, and I have been told by a friend about cardschat, I signed up.

I wanted to know what tournaments on Carbon, FullTilt, Doyle's, and bodog are your favorites?

My Favorite on Carbon has to be the whole system of 1,000-20,000k prize pool player point freerolls. On Full Tilt, it is the Ferg.

I love the freerolls through rounders radio, the players seem to play with more pride!

Mr Iggs

Mr Iggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog's $500 guarantee. I think they have 3 of these a day and 2 of them have rebuys...the one late at night doesnt. I play at least one of them a day and come in the money almost everytime...About 3-4k for the ones during the day and the one at night wont even reach 2k....im in the rebuy one right now..havent rebought or add on and I have 10k in chips...200 to go

PopeNegro

PopeNegro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definently agree with Bodogs 500 gurantee they also have the 30 poker points 500 dollar freeroll with an average of 700-800 people in it which is money.

Mr Iggs

Mr Iggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definently agree with Bodogs 500 gurantee they also have the 30 poker points 500 dollar freeroll with an average of 700-800 people in it which is money.

good call pope...forgot about this one. But for those who are freeroll junkies they prolly dont have 30 points

G

gbpackers27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog

thank you for the heads up on the ferguson. i havent tried that one yet, but it is now on my agenda. i also have to agree that my fav so far is the bodog 500.

L

liorchik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
on doylesroom 500 dollar freeroll is great!

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog without a shadow of a doubt. I too play 2 a day at least, and if I can I will play all three.

There are some good ones on partypoker at the moment called the bankroll builders..

They start off with $100 prize money which isnt alot but the top 50 get money and a seat in a weekly $2.5k final, which if you finish in the top 50 of that you get cash and a seat in a monthly $10lk final.

In August since I started playing in them, I've made every weekly final and cashed in all of them, meaning I have a seat also in the $10k final on the 31st August..

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on doylesroom 500 dollar freeroll is great!

Do you do the $300 crazy freeroll on Doyles room.

Its a super turbo and the blinds go up every 2 minutes.

They pay out for the top 600 and theres about 3000 playing, but they disappear so quick you only need a couple of double ups and you're almost assured of getting something..

M

Mattmon27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love freerolls

Hey

Well I love the quick draw tourny on doyles lots of freemoney

ALSO ANYONE I CAN GET INTO :]

S

Steel007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wheres the ferg on full tilt my username is STEELNARC hit me up sometime will have to play

J

jc2912

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat freeroll are the best ;)

M

mr3window

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I was just getting into all the awesome cardschat freerolls, when the new rules were changed. I'm fairly new to online poker, and I have been told by a friend about cardschat, I signed up.

I wanted to know what tournaments on Carbon, FullTilt, Doyle's, and Bodog are your favorites?

My Favorite on Carbon has to be the whole system of 1,000-20,000k prize pool player point freerolls. On Full Tilt, it is the Ferg.

I love the freerolls through rounders radio, the players seem to play with more pride!
I thought the FERGUSON is a $1 buy-in--not a freeroll....or am I missing a freeroll somewhere?
Thanks in Advance. mr3window

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Ferguson is a buy in. It is a good tourney though.

B

Bluestone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My is the 10 FFP NL Holdem turbo. There is a prizepool from $500. A negative is, that there are every time till 4000 players. But from this come 801 ITM and thats not difficult. You have to win one normal Hand, play a little with the time and then you become for 10 FFP $0,15. It`s a good tournament to change your FFP's to real money. This tournaments can you play three times at the day. I play it now ten times and be 7 times ITM. Not in the high ITM-Level, but to change in real money its ok.

Have a nice time.

Bluestone

C

Chiana_Rei

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Rounders Radio freeroll on fulltilt I seem to cash in it more often than not

A

ardass

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i love cardschat freeroll before the hide password:)

A

apovieira

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love all kinds of freerolls. And razz tournament with buy-in up to $5.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good call pope...forgot about this one. But for those who are freeroll junkies they prolly dont have 30 points

alot of ppl don't realize that at bodog you get points for playing any game whether it's free or for money.

S

srojitas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like raketherake 22.5k freeroll :)!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm confused. The MAIN lobby says the prize pool for the 30 PTS buyin is for guaranteed 500 PTS. Then you look at the tourney lobby, it says the prize pool is $500. Which is it? Anyone know for sure? PTS are okay, but cash is certainly better. I can bet on sports with cash. :D

Oh...Fave freerolls? I like the Full Tilt horse & Omaha. Also fond of the Carbon horse & Badugi. I like the Bodog $500s too.

Last edited:
PopeNegro

PopeNegro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm confused. The MAIN lobby says the prize pool for the 30 PTS buyin is for guaranteed 500 PTS. Then you look at the tourney lobby, it says the prize pool is $500. Which is it? Anyone know for sure? PTS are okay, but cash is certainly better. I can bet on sports with cash. :D

It's a 500 dollar prize pool. You actually start off with 50 poker points if u register with a account. And I think you get 1 per hour per table you play at free and play money. So they are really easy to make either way.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a 500 dollar prize pool. You actually start off with 50 poker points if u register with a account. And I think you get 1 per hour per table you play at free and play money. So they are really easy to make either way.

Well, the main lobby saus the prize is 500 FTPs. And 30 FTPs to sign up. Only INSIDE the tourney lobby does it say prize pool of $500 (instead of full tilt poker). But if you mean you have 50 PTS to start with if you sign up with real money, I've done that, and played for real money & sports bets, so I have some FTP points to spare. :p So if the prize pool is indeed dollars & not more FPTs, I'd much rather spend the 30 PTS in a pool of 500 - 700 people as opposed to 3000. Thanks!

mirmidwnas

mirmidwnas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I wanted to know what tournaments on Carbon, FullTilt, Doyle's, and Bodog are your favorites?

For the time being my favorite freerolls are Pokernanete on Full tilt.There only 20 people around and the prize pool is 100$ and rounders radio on Carbon poker(though only the first position get's paid,it's funny how they give away their password through their podcast).

Hopefully i could become eligible to the cardschat freerolls so that they become to be the most prefered of all:p

K

KingTurd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the fantasy freerolls for wsop hosted by full tilt are definitely the best. too bad they only happen for about a month and a half a year though.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love bodog's 500 guarantee...but their 30PP's tourny at night is by far the best for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.